Stats before going member

Tarrance10

Before i decide to go member i wanted to get my skills up to certain lvls. but i need some help as to how high to get each skill up to enjoy the member world better. Here's my stats

Attack- 53

Strength- 56

Defense- 52

Hitpoints- 53

Prayer- 34

Magic- 45

Range- 27

Mining- 67

Smithing- 58

Woodcutting- 65

Firemaking- 57

Fishing- 61

Cooking- 59

Crafting- 48

Runecrafting- 23

Most of your stats are not completely terrible. My question to you, why not just get members? If you are going to do it, you might as well reap the rewards of faster exp.

i agree with this dude on some parts. i would reccommend you level up ur atk to 60 and if u want ur def to 60 as well ( if u wanna take advantage of dragon weapons)

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Most of your stats are not completely terrible. My question to you, why not just get members? If you are going to do it, you might as well reap the rewards of faster exp.

i agree with this dude on some parts. i would reccommend you level up ur atk to 60 and if u want ur def to 60 as well ( if u wanna take advantage of dragon weapons)

Yep thats the kind of advice i was lookin for

now for 13 more skills :lol:

Cuz i don't play it as often as i would like to and i don't have enough money right now. I'm 15 and busy and i'll probably be gettin a job in the next year or so and by then my stats will be higher

Then I would focus on combat training. Maybe even more woodcutting. This will allow you to be able to equip some of the better equipment as mentioned above.

The woodcutting would give you a skill to use for moneymaking.

felter_laur.png

Cuz i don't play it as often as i would like to and i don't have enough money right now. I'm 15 and busy and i'll probably be gettin a job in the next year or so and by then my stats will be higher

Then I would focus on combat training. Maybe even more woodcutting. This will allow you to be able to equip some of the better equipment as mentioned above.

Ok thanx.....anymore advice or tips??

60 Attack for dragon weapons, higher range and mage wouldnt hurt either. I'd also complete all the f2p quests beforehand so your set to start doing the p2p ones.

Save some cash up too thats the most important factor!

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Ok thanx.....anymore advice or tips??

if u only have 1m as a p2p ur poor... so get money

actually if ur gonna train combat stats as a mem, i reccommend rock crabs or experiments, check out their location if ur interested. then train on hunting; i heard that summoning might be related to hunting so if u have the patience go for it. (and plz dont beg on mem world #-o jk)

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Woodcut some willowsand yews untill 75 woodcut.

Store them in the bank along with a small amount of normal and oak logs. That will get yr fletching lv's up, when you a member and a bit of money of which you can get when your a member.

imanwinner1.png

[hide=post]Before i decide to go member i wanted to get my skills up to certain lvls. but i need some help as to how high to get each skill up to enjoy the member world better. Here's my stats

Attack- 53

Strength- 56

Defense- 52

Hitpoints- 53

Prayer- 34

Magic- 45

Range- 27

Mining- 67

Smithing- 58

Woodcutting- 65

Firemaking- 57

Fishing- 61

Cooking- 59

Crafting- 48

Runecrafting- 23[/hide]

You definitely want to train your melee combat skills to at least lvl-60 so that you can use Dragon equipment. Don't worry about range and magic for now since in members you'll have easier ways to train them such as fletching your own range bows and arrows and runecrafting runes. If you have the patience, train your prayer to at least lvl-43 so that you have access to all three protection prayers; they're very helpful during many quests.

Your mining and smithing are currently good; I suggest you train smithing to lvl-65 if you plan on getting the Quest Cape. Try to train your firemaking to unlock the bull's eye lantern if you haven't already -- you'll need to be able to light a bull's eye lantern for a few very important and worthwhile quests.

Your fishing and cooking are good; Catherby is a popular fishing area so you can train there when you join members. If you have the patience, I suggest train until you can fish and cook both Lava Eels and Karambwan -- green sea urchin like animal.

Your crafting is at a decent level; there are plenty of crafting options in members so you can hold out on training it. Again, if you have the patience, you may want to train your crafting until you can make ruby rings if you haven't done so already; enchanting ruby rings become Rings of Forging, which are very useful when training smithing.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

I personally went to members when I was level 3, skipping the entire f2p phase, actually took tutorial island on my home,members, world, 66. And I am glad of that fact. You don't need to get your stats up to a certain level before joining, and your stats now would be good for members anyway.

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png