Fighter Torso: Now?

DarkmanX99

So i plan on getting a torso, hopefullly soon. I was wondering if my stats were god enough and if anyone would want me on thier team because of my lower combat atm.

Cb: 74

Atk: 60

Str: 73

Def: 45 (Zerker Pure Ftw)

HP: 66

(i dont think range and mage matter)

I have gone when i was around 70 combat and i couldnt find a team to save my life so i was wondering if i should wait till 80+ combat to get a torso?

PunkSig.jpg

punk_wise.png

punk_wise.png

you'll soon come to realise that stats arent necessarily everything when you BA. you'll also come to learn that BA is an annoying mini-game that makes you want to leave right after you get the torso, or any other items (penance gloves).

so yeah, it more so depends on your skill as a player, and how you fulfill your role.

also,remember, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, CALL! noone likes having to wait for their teammate to make the call and hold up the game, and afterwards losing points. so before you pick up that egg or drop that tofu...CALL

so thats basically it...and if u want a straight up answer to your original question: yes, you can get a torso, and people will take you on their team. dont worry about your cb lvl, its a small part of succeeding in BA.

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Dude, people rather have a person who either knows what to do or is willing to learn it.

So my advice: make a polite topic in the events-section of the rs forums about it. (it works)

I don't got much time today, but if you need a 5th teammember some other day, you can pm me (mastered all roles, 107cb; can't promise I have time then, but asking never hurts; ps:if summon has come out by then, I'll be bussy :wink: ).

(also best to have finished the ingame tutorial)

<_< sorry to hijack topic but anyone have estimates on how long it takes from your first time playing? Is it recommended to get your class levels up?

no, dont waste points getting your class up. UNLESS you are someone who plans to risk the torso in combat (zerker pures). otherwise, just go straight for the torso, youll soon come to hate BA...

and on estimates...you can get around 150-250 points a round(rounds can take up to an hour), depending on the skill of your team. so if ur going for torso...

375*4=1500

1500/10= so ~10 hours for a torso...according to my stats

FMAsig.jpg

<_< sorry to hijack topic but anyone have estimates on how long it takes from your first time playing? Is it recommended to get your class levels up?

no, dont waste points getting your class up. UNLESS you are someone who plans to risk the torso in combat (zerker pures). otherwise, just go straight for the torso, youll soon come to hate BA...

and on estimates...you can get around 150-250 points a round(rounds can take up to an hour), depending on the skill of your team. so if ur going for torso...

375*4=1500

Thats not true I have level 5 everything and I still love the mini game... :)

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

LOL@bongo:

you can easily get up to 50points (or more) per wave (with a decent team; except when playing attacker);

so 6 to 8 waves per role; is 24 to 32 waves, so 3 or 4rounds.

It's hard to get 100+ points in ANY role in the first 5 waves... Except maybe healer if you're really good.

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Rate My Bank!

375*4=1500

you must play with good ppl often, cuz i hate the game to death...the minute i got torso , gloves and mastered evry skill, i never went back...

FMAsig.jpg

LOL@bongo:

you can easily get up to 50points (or more) per wave (with a decent team; except when playing attacker);

It's hard to get 100+ points in ANY role in the first 5 waves... Except maybe healer if you're really good.

Soz, edited it; meant 50 (100points from wave 6 or so; and that's with noob-taking-damage :D ))

375*4=1500

you must play with good ppl often, cuz i hate the game to death...the minute i got torso , gloves and mastered evry skill, i never went back...

Well you need to play with the right people. It does get anoying with people who can't play.

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Rate My Bank!

LOL@bongo:

the maximum points on waves varies, because of the number of monsters/eggs/penalties. thus making it longer in getting a high amount of points.

from what i remember, the maximum amount of points you can get on wave 1 is like 15 or 20, and thats with absolutely NO penalties! the amoutn increases by about 5 for each round, but im not exactly sure, id have to check.

FMAsig.jpg

You forget HP healed.

(unfortunately, some healer-dombo's don't realise that; and some people only want highlevel teams so it goes "faster") (once was in a 100+ team where the attacker shot the runners ffs, and nobody called well)

LOL@bongo:

the maximum points on waves varies, because of the number of monsters/eggs/penalties. thus making it longer in getting a high amount of points.

from what i remember, the maximum amount of points you can get on wave 1 is like 15 or 20, and thats with absolutely NO penalties! the amoutn increases by about 5 for each round, but im not exactly sure, id have to check.

There isn't a set number of points you can get MAX becuase if you are a good healer and people take a lot of damage you can get many many points from healing. Which gives more points for everyone playing...

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Rate My Bank!

There isn't a set number of points you can get MAX becuase if you are a good healer and people take a lot of damage you can get many many points from healing. Which gives more points for everyone playing...
lol actually when i think about it, u can get as much points as you want from healing, because the formula for healing points is: hp healed/10...so if u just get an attacker with weak def to take alot of hits, you can heal him multiple times, gaining desired points...however there's probably a limit for points each round

FMAsig.jpg