Kharyll Teleport in POH

Xanotex

I'm 20 construction now but I want Kharyll Teleport for barrows, what level do I need + how can I train it fast and cheap?

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

You will need 50 construction for the portal.

You can train it cheap using Limestone Bricks and making Decorative Rocks in the garden

You can train it quickly, however, quite a bit more expensively by using oak planks and making carved oak tables until you can make oak larders.

Foooman.png

Yes you need 50, but remember you can use tea to increase your con from 48 to 50. You have to get teak shelves for the second beste cup and other neccesities and oak larder for the leaves. Ypu cant use a friends house (tea dissappears if you exit the house). You could use a crystal saw to build the tele portal BUT you cant use it for the room so you Have to get 48 con. Finally you can also use evil stews (from the recipe for disaster quest: evil dave) and add 3 doses of the correct spice ( i dont know the spice that increases construction but tipit has a guide on it).

Get 50. Some people are saying get 48 and use tea..but theres not much difference between those levels anyways.

Use oak logs, and make anything out of oaks. You get 60 xp PER oak log no matter what you make except the armour stands (read tip.it con guide, mith armour ~67.5 xp per oak)

good luck

Yes you need 50, but remember you can use tea to increase your con from 48 to 50. You have to get teak shelves for the second beste cup and other neccesities and oak larder for the leaves. Ypu cant use a friends house (tea dissappears if you exit the house). You could use a crystal saw to build the tele portal BUT you cant use it for the room so you Have to get 48 con. Finally you can also use evil stews (from the recipe for disaster quest: evil dave) and add 3 doses of the correct spice ( i dont know the spice that increases construction but tipit has a guide on it).

I knew the crystal saw bonus didn't extend to plants or rooms, but does the evil stew/butler tea bonus? That means i only need 48 con and i finished with it. :D

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

you need 50 construction, obligatory, since crystal saw can't help you build the room (the +3 bonus only applies on furniture). You need 100 casts of the spell (Example: if lumby then 300 air, 100 law and 100 earth)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png