Im a visage noob

craven_range

Ok people, i have decided i can finally kill black drags fast enough to start trying to get some drops off them

My range level is 76, and using addy bolts and pots i can kill these fellas pretty fast!

Now my question is, how rare are visages. I mean i know they are rare, but how many kills would i have to expect to do to get one.

I am very aware that drops are random, and i could get one on my first kill, though this is very unlikely.

My theory is that if something is a 10% drop, then after 10 kills you should have gotten it,, though this can be inaccurate, it gives a estimation that i wil have to kil around 10 of something to get the drop..

So how many kills am i looking at for a visage? 100? 1000? 10000?

Ok people, i have decided i can finally kill black drags fast enough to start trying to get some drops off them

My range level is 76, and using addy bolts and pots i can kill these fellas pretty fast!

Now my question is, how rare are visages. I mean i know they are rare, but how many kills would i have to expect to do to get one.

I am very aware that drops are random, and i could get one on my first kill, though this is very unlikely.

My theory is that if something is a 10% drop, then after 10 kills you should have gotten it,, though this can be inaccurate, it gives a estimation that i wil have to kil around 10 of something to get the drop..

Olly got 2 within 10 dragons -_-, but I've heard of people not getting one after thousands. No I have no idea but I estimate 5000 dragons?

igsig.png

Olly got 2 within 10 dragons -_-, but I've heard of people not getting one after thousands. No I have no idea but I estimate 5000 dragons?

Yea I hated Olly for that, I believe its about 2000 dragons but since there aren't enough visages being dropped to make an accurate guess there really is not set number.

Assassin1357.png

oh ok thanks =]

i have to kill around 2.3k black drags to get 85 range, from 76.

so maybe ill do that, it should give me a fair chance of getting a drop. =D

and if i do ill be able to chin at ape atoll from 85!

but thats unlikely

if you bank all the hides and bones, it will give you a nice profit. I suggest you kill the ones near the evil chicken lair. good luck and I hope you love rune javs! ;)

phata_elise.png

whats a visage, i wasent playing rs when it came out :o

Item that can be combined with a Anti-Dragon Shield (need 90+ smith) to make a Dragonfire Shield. Awesome shield.

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=6973

Costs around 27m+.

icecube7.jpeg

whats a visage, i wasent playing rs when it came out :o

Item that can be combined with a Anti-Dragon Shield (need 90+ smith) to make a Dragonfire Shield. Awesome shield.

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=6973

Costs around 27m+.

I know about the shield tho, tyvm

The subquest (Sir Amik Varze: Cr̮̬̉̉me brulee supreme) isn't too hard. Requirements aren't too bad either, biggest one if having started Legends Quest.

I'm not sure how the Lair compares to Taverly, but it's not too far from the bank.

icecube7.jpeg

The subquest (Sir Amik Varze: Cr̮̬̉̉me brulee supreme) isn't too hard. Requirements aren't too bad either, biggest one if having started Legends Quest.

I'm not sure how the Lair compares to Taverly, but it's not too far from the bank.

started or completed?

i havnt started yet, my stats arnt very good :(

started or completed?

i havnt started yet, my stats arnt very good :(

started, and the quest is very easy. And i would suggest you complete it to for the barrow gloves. they rock my socks of

Its random. Enough said. Could be first kill could be 100,000,000th. Considering as mentioned people have gotten two in 10 kills, then others have played their entire runescape career without a dragon drop. I don't really think you should even remotely believe the figures people say. 1/1000, whatever. Its called a RANDOM drop for a reason. Theres no apparent pattern, ratio or anything.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Its random. Enough said. Could be first kill could be 100,000,000th. Considering as mentioned people have gotten two in 10 kills, then others have played their entire runescape career without a dragon drop. I don't really think you should even remotely believe the figures people say. 1/1000, whatever. Its called a RANDOM drop for a reason. Theres no apparent pattern, ratio or anything.

Computer based programs have no concept of random, there is always a set pattern to determine when something must happen, and if it's set then a statistical percentage can be made. From that percentage you get your odds.

So if there's a .001% chance of the conditions being met for the visage to drop, you have a 1:100,000 odds.

And somehow I think those odds might just be right :P

Simark.png

there is always one like you isnt there.

i said i am aware that its random, so gtfo my thread if you dont have anything constructive to say.