spelling corrections - done or OBE

bandit124

On the Giant Mole killing guide, there is a typo in the Rewards section.

"An unenchanted ring./li> "

There is a thread for corrections on the Giant Mole Killing Guide, And the Mithril Dragon Killing Guide aswell. You can view the thread here. Also, This has been posted on the thread to be corrected.

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

Hmm, Alina, you're right, although so is Bandit124, as this is for typos, and that was a typo, although it should've been posted here it also should have been posted there and i wish this message makes any sense ^^

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Hmm, Alina, you're right, although so is Bandit124, as this is for typos, and that was a typo, although it should've been posted here it also should have been posted there and i wish this message makes any sense ^^

*Translates*

Either of the threads would have done just fine. ::'

A couple of months ago, a user submitted an article that I was going to save for a rainy day, or after a highly controversial update. Through an amazing chain of coincidences, it's raining today as well. So, for your reading pleasure, check out "Change" by kelem_ryu. After your done, we invite you to the discussion the forum.

Also, the Treasure Trails guide has been updated to correct a mis-aligned tabled. During this time, the monsters and uncommon items were linked to the corresponding databases.

Happy scaping!

~M

Change to:

A couple of months ago, a user submitted an article that I was going to save for a rainy day, or after a highly controversial update. Through an amazing chain of coincidences, it's raining today as well. So for your reading pleasure, check out "Change" by kelem_ryu. After you're done, we invite you to the discussion the forum.

Also, the Treasure Trails guide has been updated to correct a mis-aligned table. During this time, the monsters and uncommon items were linked to the corresponding databases.

Happy scaping!

~M

Change your to you're, tabled to table, and So, for to So for.

12markkram34.gif

• 4 weeks later...

On the front page, it says, "updates to sink your teet into". Just gonna guess here, but I think you menat "teeth" :D

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• 3 weeks later...
In the Romeo and Juliet quest, it says that you need to get the Apothecary to make a "Cadaver" potion instead of a "Cadava" potion.

Thanks for posting. Actually, they both sound plausible enough that I'm not certain which is correct, lol. Can anyone get a screenie?

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Yep. And it's making her look as though she is dead, right?

I'm not saying it's correct, it's been way too long for me. It's just plausible, lol.

A pic would definitely straighten out the debate! :)

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

voila! here's you're picture

[hide=proof]cadava.jpg[/hide]

hiphopatamus is my nooby acc i made long long time ago

3 Dragon Claws, 60+ Barrows items, 2/4 Gwd Hilts(Bgw & Agw)

Quest Cape, Woodcutting Cape, Cooking Cape, Fletching Cape, Prayer Cape and Hitpoints Cape.

fixed, thanks SO much for the proof pic (which requires effort to get). and thanks to Bac_Talan for pointing it out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.