Range boosting.

craven_range

Hey people =] my range is level 76 [14k from 77!] and i want to boost it up a bit

i have been killing black drags [slow i know] and have made 1m off them.

So now the way i see it, i can reward myself with this 1m and use it to get some really fast range xp.

So what do people reccomend? Chins are too expensive and slow for my current level, and 1m of them would be gone very fast.

So what is the fastest, undisputed range xp at level 77.

i have killed over 2000 fire giants, so i am familiar with those, but idk if i want to go back there.

Suggestions?

~Iron or steel knives at ogres? (may not work , want to use accumulator)

~Iron or steel knives at fires (accumulator works)

Are knives fasest xp? I max 10 with steel knives

Remember i have 1m, and want Fast xp

drops dont matter because ill just go back to blacks for drops

Well seeing as your not happy with the black dragon ranging, dont want to do cannon or chins pretty much the two fastest exp methods. Idk i guess you could maybe train slayer and hope for some monsters you can range with just to make it not seem so repeative. Not really the fastest training.

I would suggest you could try metals, but most rangers, guides ( and me as well) recommend lvl 85 range + for iron and steel drags. So idk really.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

My advice is to stick with fire giants. I started ranging fire giants at 78 range. I went through the mage shortbow & steel arrows at the start, continued until about 85 range in which bone bolts became infinite stocked. I used the Dorgeshuun bow and bone bolts until 93 range. I trained from 93-96 at black/metal dragons. I have used knives at the fire giants from 96-97 (150k from 98) range. The knives are definitely the most cost-effective xp. I plan to use my 12k rune arrows from fire giant drops to get from 98-99 quickly. I will just generally say that fire giants offer great xp and great drops over a period of time. Here is a quick list of a few types of drops from my time at the giants.

Rune Scitimars - Over 280

Fire Runes - Over 312k

Chaos Runes - over 16k

Blood Runes - over 9k

Key Halves - over 160 (nearly equal amounts of each)

Rune Arrows - over 12k

I have also gotten every potential drop from the fire giants at least once, most multiple times (including the dragon drops). I'll restate that they are great xp, have great drops, and are rarely full (contrary to popular belief). I would suggest you buy some iron knives (player trades not GE), and camp out at the giants. Use games necklaces for teleporting to Barberian Assult, and a quick walk to the Waterfall.

Have fun ranging. Hope to see you there. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png