Arma Plate Store Value

TheAncient

What is the store value for Armadyl Plate? Legs?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I recall Jagex saying the shop price for player sold items in shops is the same as the GE price. If you're looking for an alch value it should be in the item DB. Interesting though on how people will find the alch price of highly expensive new items nowadays :-k

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I recall Jagex saying the shop price for player sold items in shops is the same as the GE price. If you're looking for an alch value it should be in the item DB. Interesting though on how people will find the alch price of highly expensive new items nowadays :-k

The general store still buys for the price it always did, so you can still work out the high alch price. It just sells for the ge price. That's why it killed things like barrows using the Morton store to sell and rebuy supplies, and General shop nat making on Karamja.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

yea barrows was affected but with no wild i doubt anyone will need to be afraid of the abyss anymore =( introduction of dumb revenants as a replacement for pkers is a great insult to human intelligence.

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

The general store still buys for the price it always did, so you can still work out the high alch price. It just sells for the ge price. That's why it killed things like barrows using the Morton store to sell and rebuy supplies, and General shop nat making on Karamja.

The general store owner unotes your p ess for a certain price each. But why even use the general store method now? can't die at abyss rcing now.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.