Losing a sense of conduct? + More

HOSTiLE_KAi

Much like many people, I play rs and go on forums at same time.

It's supposed to be a leisure thing, you play and read- entertained while training. I do reply sometimes to appreciate what people have done.

I do share my experience and advise people. It is communication and sharing afterall.

So I replied a pretty fishy video and rated wrongful not mentioning names here. Other Tipit.iters likewise did what I did. Two people corrected my wrongful rating, but 1 just FLAMED- "You got poor eye sight/ are you blind Nerd goes on~~~"

*Okay I admitted my mistake, I really did* but the matter is much more than meets the eye.

If you don't know how to control yourself, flaming over such a trivial matter, ultimately it won't get you anywhere.

The thing is if you act like one you'll be treated like one;

*If you don't respect people, you don't respect yourself - YOUR REPUTATION as an individual, NOT MINE.*

Besides, there's a code of conduct somewhere in Runescape website, READ it if you didn't. Calling someone a N*** isn't funny or cool, its prejudice, its cyber-bullying. And both the victim and aggressor aren't going to be happy either way.

Make this step towards UPTOIA, wait shouldn't a game be always a perfect place?? :boohoo:

*This is an isolated case and hopefully it won't happen again*

HK, The guy that rarily rant

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

lol do you really think most of people read the code of conducts? i dont read them. i just open and skims to see if there is something worth to read, or i know it all. as normal its like copyed out somewhere, as forum rules are allmost the same everywhere

Best f2p crafter. (I hope)

95m+ bank since february 2009

Crafting with friends in w61 - Al-Kharid

http://www.pointblog.dk/?go=krat(only 1 time per 24 hours per person.. I did'nt make these rules, so don't flame me)

lol do you really think most of people read the code of conducts? i dont read them. i just open and skims to see if there is something worth to read, or i know it all. as normal its like copyed out somewhere, as forum rules are allmost the same everywhere

See i find this is a big problem. You could be signing ANYTHING away without knowing it. The code of conduct in my opinion is the same as a TOS (Terms o Service) you should always read it.

The people who don't are the ones who generally start whining when they get banned/muted or given blackmarks.

Admittedly forums rules are mostly the same but you should always read them incase there is some that are different.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Perhaps if you took more time to think about what you post, less people would flame.

If you hadn't given such a damning comment in the first place, there'd be nothing for you to complain about.

Because humans must absolutely be 100% perfect at all times right? You wanna know something interesting? A lot of people spend a lot of energy into trying to be perfect at all times and spend a lot of time scrutinizing what others do, in order to find something that they can critizise. So much that in western society, you cant make a human error without tons of people annoying you, or sometimes you even getting annoyed for doing things that aren't even errors. At work, at school, at home, everywhere and all the time. This puts people under tremendous stress. But there's a way to get out of this, and that's to not give a damn about what other people think and want.

2480+ total

Pfft okay my mistake (which I expected to be a high alch) If thats gonna change or remotely matter to me then keep flaming, but making such a comment doesnt make you smart at all. Its a game and there's always room for error. If you care that much then u're equally NERD.

You called the guy who corrected you a nerd because you were wrong, and he cared enough to correct you so you weren't confused.

Hypocrisy forthewin. :roll:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Pfft okay my mistake (which I expected to be a high alch) If thats gonna change or remotely matter to me then keep flaming, but making such a comment doesnt make you smart at all. Its a game and there's always room for error. If you care that much then u're equally NERD.

You called the guy who corrected you a nerd because you were wrong, and he cared enough to correct you so you weren't confused.

Hypocrisy forthewin. :roll:

[hide]

Sorry that was such a bad video crop, yet call it an achievement...SAD.

*Notice the missing Alchemy animation for clueless people*

0/10

lmfao sad nerd...go to an eye doctor and check your eyes before u make idiotic commet pls.... lol u may be blind mate...take caution when your walking down the street okay?

There was an animation for the blind people who cant see and i know him hes ex gof. and he DID alch it kkthxbai

Yes, there as an animation. However, there was only one 'golden glow' (or however you call it) instead of the normal three.

Well i thought a few high levels would notice this but with LOW ALCH there is only ONE 'golden glow'

Nice, 10/10

Pfft okay my mistake (which I expected to be a high alch) If thats gonna change or remotely matter to me then keep flaming, *-but making such a comment doesnt make you smart at all.* Its a game and there's always room for error. *If you care that much then u're equally NERD.*

*Was meant for Big toy*

10/10 Mistakes to poster Mishaps to flamers.

And your saying this because i corrected your mistake? Wow, i must be a nerd

EDIT: If there is room for error there is room for correction

You're getting there...room to actually treat people like people :wall: and the N word was directed to Big toy which was quoted too not to ya oops.

To *** *** specifically:

NOT N**D here and there generalistic views are prejudice and well if u were in my shoes.... :cry: read what I said to the other user.

[/hide]

How I made the mistake rating? Opposite of expected. I expected an high alch, instead a low alch.

If you reread the whole complex matter, you would know who was at more critical fault - the guy who also started the act of deprecation.

Which is worse, the guy who misread something or the guy that mock upon his mistake? One way or the other the demeanor.

Mind you there's 1 flamer, who did correct me yes, but the additional cr** that doesn't even need to belong there AT ALL.

P.S. It looks like RS is failing, having such egoistic players- yes its a direct correlation to this part of forum where people complain about high levels who have stuck up attitude if people have noticed.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

He called you a nerd, so the mature thing to do must be to call him one back, no?

Yes, I did miss that part, but it's still hypocrisy no matter who you call it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Perhaps if you took more time to think about what you post, less people would flame.

If you hadn't given such a damning comment in the first place, there'd be nothing for you to complain about.

Because humans must absolutely be 100% perfect at all times right? You wanna know something interesting? A lot of people spend a lot of energy into trying to be perfect at all times and spend a lot of time scrutinizing what others do, in order to find something that they can critizise. So much that in western society, you cant make a human error without tons of people annoying you, or sometimes you even getting annoyed for doing things that aren't even errors. At work, at school, at home, everywhere and all the time. This puts people under tremendous stress. But there's a way to get out of this, and that's to not give a damn about what other people think and want.

Firstly, I'm well aware that people make mistakes. I simply suggested the author take more time to assess the appropriateness and validity of his comment.

For example, in the case 'Hkdollars' is referring to, another look at the video would have allowed him to see his blatant error. Thereby preventing the flame war and his subsequent rant.

You also say that people trying to be perfect, are subject to a great deal of stress. Then you claim the way to avoid this is to,

"not give a damn about what other people think and want."

That philosophy is incredibly self-centred and selfish.

We all live in a community, the sooner you embrace that fact the better.

tifa.jpg

Admittedly forums rules are mostly the same but you should always read them incase there is some that are different.

and incase some have been changed etc for either a benefit or loss towards you. 8-)

Popoto.~<3

[hide]

[/hide]

Firstly, I'm well aware that people make mistakes. I simply suggested the author take more time to assess the appropriateness and validity of his comment.

For example, in the case 'Hkdollars' is referring to, another look at the video would have allowed him to see his blatant error. Thereby preventing the flame war and his subsequent rant.

You also say that people trying to be perfect, are subject to a great deal of stress. Then you claim the way to avoid this is to,

"not give a damn about what other people think and want."

That philosophy is incredibly self-centred and selfish.

We all live in a community, the sooner you embrace that fact the better.

Guess how soon the response to my comment, its in 30 minutes, and guess how long the normal human denial delay is?

Even if it appeared real, some still do deny the truth, if the truth has its properties that allow it to be analyzed as fabrication, guess how long it lengthens even more??

Ex. An accident which influence you significantly, the great depression can affect your act and decision-making abilities.

Being Self-centred, why everybody is, it is a psychological barrier afterall. You preserve your grounds to protect your sanity. If you're open for attacks, guess what? Your just a conforming identity or worst?

HK