POSTED AND CREDITED! Charms drops topic 1 (Locked)

abby specs drop all four as well, but pretty evenly distributed. Because of this they're one of the better not-so-high-lvl sources of blue charms I've found so far.

I've got 9 gold charms, 1 blue and 1 green so far after 50 kills so I think they drop gold ones more often. I'll be able to provide more accurate information once I finish my 199 spectres (lvl slayer task.

EDIT:

Aberrant spectre (lvl 96), after 100 kills with ring of wealth:

- 14 gold

- 5 green

- 3 blue

- 3 crimson

Also got lots of herb seeds, black mystic, rune full, lvl 3 clue and offcourse herbs <3:

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

well, guys, it's something like this:

Abyss: Leeches drop green charms, 1 per drop. So do walkers. Guardians drop abyssal charm as well.

Deadly red spiders lvl 34 drop gold charms about 27% of kills, 1 per kill, and rarely a crimson charm.

Moss Giants lvl 42 drop gold and green, again 1 per drop.

Rock crabs lvl 137 (god bless the one who found it and posted on rs forums) drop 10 of each, but no blue charms.

:thumbsup: for me for killing rock crabs without pray!

I've been training quite a lot on the Dags under the Lighthouse. They drop all 4 charm colors, but at infrequent intervals due to how many other players are there training. I've noticed that the lvl 92's drop the Crimson ones more than the other 3 color charms. So if you're looking to go there for the gold ones, in my opinion you should try your luck on other monsters. After 1 hr of killing at the least 100 dags (combined not 100 of each lvl =p) , I only had 7 gold charms, 4 green, 3 blue and 10 crimson.

~ Must complete Horror from the Deep Quest ~

~ Dags not recommended for players of very low hp who wouldnt survive ten or more of these attacking at once =p

Lvl 74 Dagganoths: 1 Gold (possible green but rare from the 74's)

Lvl 92 Dagganoths: 1 Gold; 1 Crimson; 1 Green; 1 Blue [not all at once]

About the Tzar drops; Could just be my luck, but it's only the lvl 144's that drop the obby charms, not the 133's. And if it hasn't been mentioned already, 99% of the time they drop 2 at a time.

In the few minutes I was there training, I killed 15 of the 144's and had a total of 26 charms from them, and as mentioned none from the ten 133's I killed.

Skills Mastered: Cooking

Currently on the road to master: Atk

- 28k till 83 atk