How to get GOlden Charms

Singh

I had like 20+ of them after 45 mins at fires.

I hear metal dragons drop tons of Charms (4+ at a time) so you could try that too.

After about 2 and a half hours at fires I came out with 77 gold 12 green 5 red and 2 blue... <.<

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Giant rock crabs, I get 10 per.

I had high hopes when my clan told me this. however its not the most common drop, they also take a while to kill if you use fire bolt (other spells were to costly imo). You would get more charms at fire giants per hour from my tests.

inoskedyou.png

Now all will go to that crabs and they will be crowded, i hope they leave some hunting grounds less crowded in this way :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Summoning Faqs (RS site).

Where can I get Summoning charms?

There are hundreds of creatures around RuneScape that have charms, so it should be a simple matter of running to a good combat area and killing some monsters to get charms for your Summoning skills.

To get you started, here's a list of some creatures with a decent drop-rate for Summoning charms:

* Fire giants

* Ice giants

* Ogres and jogres

* Blue dragons

Those who enjoy Slayer might also like to try killing the following for some Summoning charms:

* Basilisks

* Bloodveld

pinguim0310.png

Summoning Faqs (RS site).

Where can I get Summoning charms?

There are hundreds of creatures around RuneScape that have charms, so it should be a simple matter of running to a good combat area and killing some monsters to get charms for your Summoning skills.

To get you started, here's a list of some creatures with a decent drop-rate for Summoning charms:

* Fire giants

* Ice giants

* Ogres and jogres

* Blue dragons

Those who enjoy Slayer might also like to try killing the following for some Summoning charms:

* Basilisks

* Bloodveld

Is there any fastest way?

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png