Riff's Road to Taskmaster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small update I guess. Making 500 of each extreme plus 200 ovls on BXPW hopefully, which should net me 93 Herblore now. After that I'll fletch and w/e till my timer goes down. I've started putting peng points on Prayer now, going to start dumping money into that when I make it and edge towards 95. Might start dging as well for some chaotics etc.

How are you liking dg now then?

Umm well truth be told I haven't actually done any dging since I got 70 (apart from a couple of solo floors for scroll of cleansing.) I've been lurking in the dgs cc but I'll probably start doing some floors soon.

90 -> 93 Herblore (and close to 94), 87 -> 89 Fletching. Done just over two hours now, not sure whether to go for 80 Thieving and finish that up or use the bonus on Agility. Overall I'm really happy with the herblore though, made just over 200 ovls (3) and have some herbs leftover from Scroll of Cleansing so it's been really successful for me.

93Herblore.png

89Fletching.png

I'm pretty much done with BXPW now, finishing up a fishing trip at Cavefish which was a nice bit of extra xp. I'm going to start DGing now I think, aiming for my first chaotic and then another as well so I can start MHing effectively. Will probably C1 up to like floor 30 and do 5:5 larges after that.