Riff's Road to Taskmaster

[bleep]ing finally! #1! :thumbsup:

ScreenShot001-21.png

So that means I've complete my 3yr+ goal of having all three of the best slayer trophies alongside the fishing ones, just need to mount them and I'll probably make a Rate This! if I can dig up my old KBD head picture. I spent a bit of time redoing my house today as well, I have enough cash for 95 Construction now but I'll probably need to make another ~20M to full furnish my small dungeon so I guess I'll get back into slaying and stuff soon. :thumbup:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Effigy7.png

Focussight3.png

Changed my goals a bit, decided I cba to go all the way with effigy skills so I've changed that a bit. I sold the gold ore and oak logs I don't need so hopefully I can crack on with Cons at some point and finish up my house...

I feel like Jagex is trolling you. You'd expect a wipe of all POHs after you got the Abby Head.

Or let's just hope you can enjoy it as long as possible :D (Untill the next House-Decorating?)

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

No idea when I'll start doing teams, only items I really want is the Arcane Stream necklace which I'll have enough tokens for at 70 and then maybe a rapier if I can get into it. Don't fancy dging with idiots though.

65Dungeoneering.png