Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was pit. Although after much training, I found him not to fit my playstyle much...

So, I decided to pick up two other character.

Made it harder this time...

This character is an extremely fast one. He is one of the most underrated characters in the game, but has massive potential. He has a wonderful approach game, and he must have one of the best pressure in the game. A decent recovery. However, if he is put in the wrong hands, he is pretty much a useless character.

My second character...

This character is one of my favorites. He has an extremely easy time koing, and is known to be impossible to kill. His abnormally long range, combined with his speed and power makes him a great character overall. 1 Wrong move causes a life for this character.

Those are my two characters. The first person who guesses get's a cookie.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Omg you took what I wanted.!!!...!!! :XD:

K, good guesses Caxis. Not saying if their right or wrong... :lol:

I have seen you play Bowser a few times.. I've played him maybe.. three times? XD.

Although Luigi would have to be my least played character...

Pit doesn't fit many people's playstyles. I thought he would be good for me at first, but as I've said so many times, he sucks. For me at least. Dedede and Ganondorf are much better matches. (And Zelda, for some reason)

The first one is obviously Sonic. I was leaning toward Captain Falcon at first though, since he's so...Manly, but I decided that you already play as him enough.

Second...Bowser doesn't exactly fit, in my opinion. Could it be Dedede? He is impossible to kill, since I use him. Extremely easy time KOing? I've killed at like 25%. Long range, yes. Long hammer. Waddle Dees. Speed, eh, not his thing but he has some pretty fast moves. Power, definitely. And great character? Yup. One wrong move...A F-smash leaves you very, very vulnerable. So you better hit.

Might not be him, but if it is, I welcome another Dedede player to the fray. ;)

I actually don't think I've used every character yet. Though when my friends come tomorrow, that might change.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'd say the first one is Fox, Kent.

I have good news!! My Wii Power plug came today! So that means I can finally play you guys regularly! :mrgreen:

Oh and Caxis I forgot to mention. How in the world did you manage to pull MK's Dimensional glitch today? I just can't move my fingers fast enough to pull it off. :wall:

prospektssigza4.jpg

I have good news!! My Wii Power plug came today! So that means I can finally play you guys regularly! :mrgreen:

Oh and Caxis I forgot to mention. How in the world did you manage to pull MK's Dimensional glitch today? I just can't move my fingers fast enough to pull it off. :wall:

Down b, hold down, up smash. Up smash. Up smash. Up smash. Up smash x 9000.

Really, it's not that hard.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Down b, hold down, up smash. Up smash. Up smash. Up smash. Up smash x 9000.

Really, it's not that hard.

I know how to do it, I just find it impossible.

Oh and to anyone who is trying to join me online, sorry I've already got the game full with some other friends. :|

prospektssigza4.jpg

I hate how it just says "Unable to join game" whenever someone declines your attempt to join. It should say something like "Your attempt to join was declined" because "Unable to join game" is just too cryptic.. I mean, I'm not sure if it's you declining me, a server error, or some internet problem.

And today, I had a big scare with my Wii. Me and a friend were playing Mario Kart Wii with Gamecube controllers. As we were playing, my friend leaned over to see my dog, but forgot about the cord I guess... Well, the Wii fell over (It's standing verticle) and I screamed, thinking the disc would be scratched badly :S. But the disk was 100% fine :D. I hope the Wii isn't damaged in any way though...

Damn. We talk a lot.

Too bad you can't stick 7 people on the same Wii. When only one or two of my friends are left though, maybe I can get on Wifi and do a 2v2 or something.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.