The Video Games & Consoles Index

Abelmisi

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, the internet went down at home, and it might be a good week or so till I get it back. :(

I feel for yah man. My internet went down for 2 days (Saturday afternoon and Sunday) and I was going crazy =P. Ended up playing through Half life (1) on Sunday start to finish.

No internet for only two days and you go crazy :lol:

I just find it funny because I sometimes go a week or two without internet, because I got up to my cottage, where there is no internet.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

No internet for only two days and you go crazy :lol:

I just find it funny because I sometimes go a week or two without internet, because I got up to my cottage, where there is no internet.

Well, get some internet up there lol

Everything that begins, has got to have an ending. I've been on TIF for about two and a half years, been moderating for almost a year now. Many of you may have noticed my lack of activity as of late... I didn't have internet at home for a good three weeks. Now it is all solved, yet I feel strange. I don't have the kind of interest in TIF that I used to do. When I saw two of my fellow mods Rainy_Day and Woopidoo2 leaving, I wanted to quit Tip.it on the spot. They were some of my best friends on TIF, I can't really find my place now. I hold off for a little while to think it over, but now I feel that the wisest option is retiring.

Unfortunately, that means that this Index has to close as well, as I will not have my moderator powers to keep it updated. If another VG mod wants to keep it going or make something similar to it, it's their decision, but I can't guarantee anything. You will have to voice your opinion if you want to have something like this.

All of you are amazing people, it's the users that make a forum great. I enjoyed every bit of my posting here on Tif.

I will hardly be posting, maybe I will pop in now and then, but I don't know yet. Feel free add me on MSN: [email protected], or PM me if you have any questions as I would be happy to keep in touch with all of you. :)

Rock on guys! ;)

Abelmisi

rickastleywh7.png