The Video Games & Consoles Index

Abelmisi

Well, it's better than including games I already own.

And Jesus, rush, what is up with that site? If anything it'll make them even more anti-everything. Says COD has little bloodshed?

result in graphic bloodshed)....realistic gore, including a good deal of blood....torture, execution, and the gruesome death...

And to top it all off, they gave it the "off". I appreciate the help, but it seems to do nothing but emphasis and blow out of proportion any violence or bloodshed. In the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. review, it said "chunks of flesh fly and bodies are torn apart", where in a user review it brands that as false and overzealous. It even gave SSBM the "Know your child" for appropriateness :|

Though it may work for Mass Effect, seeing as it tells how the sex scene is not really one....and do you only show them the user reviews or something?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's better than including games I already own.

And Jesus, rush, what is up with that site? If anything it'll make them even more anti-everything. Says COD has little bloodshed?

result in graphic bloodshed)....realistic gore, including a good deal of blood....torture, execution, and the gruesome death...

And to top it all off, they gave it the "off". I appreciate the help, but it seems to do nothing but emphasis and blow out of proportion any violence or bloodshed. In the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. review, it said "chunks of flesh fly and bodies are torn apart", where in a user review it brands that as false and overzealous. It even gave SSBM the "Know your child" for appropriateness :|

Though it may work for Mass Effect, seeing as it tells how the sex scene is not really one....and do you only show them the user reviews or something?

It sucks that your parents have started a block on anymore R games for you. My parents are the same way, but I was able to convince them to let me buy some Resident Evil Games just cause they arn't that bad.

I agree that that site is not doing much to help you, though I'm not reading the whole articles, just what you posted there. Based off of what you've shown it doesn't seem to be much help.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

COD4 Review OFFICIAL!: A neat little game filled with lots of peace, love, and white doves. No violence at all. M rating for majorly awesome game.

Oblivion OFFICIALLY THE OFFICIAL REVIEW: A nice medievil based game with lots of dress up. Definitly for the hardcore gamer. M rating for Medievil setting.

Two foolproof reviews! Use them, I garuntee results!!!

Kcdragon8116 and associates are not responsible for any negative results from the use of these reviews. All negative results are the responsibility of the of the guy who used the reviews in order to get parental consent.

COD4 Review OFFICIAL!: A neat little game filled with lots of peace, love, and white doves. No violence at all. M rating for majorly awesome game.

Oblivion OFFICIALLY THE OFFICIAL REVIEW: A nice medievil based game with lots of dress up. Definitly for the hardcore gamer. M rating for Medievil setting.

Kcdragon8116 and associates are not responsible for any negative results from the use of these reviews. All negative results are the responsibility of the of the guy who used the reviews in order to get parental consent.

Lol @ Fine Print... But a deal was a deal so...

:thumbsup: there you go :D

I feel special :D I'm gonna give myself two more thumbs up \:D/ :thumbup: :thumbup:

And shhhhh don't tell anyone about some supposed fine print.

Don't want people to read it or this might happen

Oh yeah got page 10!!! Totally the best page so far!

I feel special :D I'm gonna give myself two more thumbs up \:D/ :thumbup: :thumbup:

And shhhhh don't tell anyone about some supposed fine print.

Don't want people to read it or this might happen

Oh yeah got page 10!!! Totally the best page so far!

Page 10? OMG MINE! I helped you get it :|

*Changes avatar from c33811e30582.gif to 9fea97d3e07a.gif*

Aww you'd change your avvy just for me? I feel so wanted lol.

I was looking at your profile and it says this topic is the one you have posted the most in :? Someone likes to spam :roll:

Aww you'd change your avvy just for me? I feel so wanted lol.

I was looking at your profile and it says this topic is the one you have posted the most in :? Someone likes to spam :roll:

You stalker... err, PROFILE LOOKER!

Err, yeah, I remember reading that. It's supposed to be taken a different way than how they put it. And it only works for a few games. To be honest, I thought that might happen. I remember reading that about it. But, the good news is that there are those reviews, and you can search around for more sites. I'll keep looking.

Nah, you don't have to keep looking, it'll probably blow over soon, especially since I'm turning 16 soon.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I'll find a way to deal with it. Hopefully if I just wait a while, but I'm working on a defence just in case it doesn't.

So I played most of the Too Human demo, and it was alright. Gave up partway through, though, simply because I really couldn't figure it out. Hopefully some of the little things will be worked out by release time; camera and targetting/combat, mostly. I couldn't tell the difference between my attacks when i used both thumbsticks vs when I used just the right, and couldn't figure out what I was doing to hurt those mini-boss type enemies. Overall it looks promising, but I don't really know. It might not have helped that my screen isn't overly large, so some of the text was small, but I haven't ever had that problem before....

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have another problem (yes, they abound with me). My XBL account is set so that I can't download things from rated M games- like vids for Halo (specifically, Halo: Landfall and development vids, plus trailers, demos, etc.). Is there way I can change this? I tried changing my Windows Live ID to my dad's, since that has, obviously, no parental controls, I disabled family settings for the console, set XBL so nothing is restricted, but none of it has worked so far.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Well, this can't be solved. When you sign up for Xbox Live you are asked an age, and if you are 13 up you can play, WITH SOME DRAWBACKS. Until you turn 18, you aren't able to download M rated contents, and do a few other things.

I have another problem (yes, they abound with me). My XBL account is set so that I can't download things from rated M games- like vids for Halo (specifically, Halo: Landfall and development vids, plus trailers, demos, etc.). Is there way I can change this? I tried changing my Windows Live ID to my dad's, since that has, obviously, no parental controls, I disabled family settings for the console, set XBL so nothing is restricted, but none of it has worked so far.

You'll need a Delorean and a flux capacitor. Set it to the day you first set up your X-box live, and go away. But don't forget the extra Plutonium (knowing you, you probably have some back then anyways) 8-)

You'll need a Delorean and a flux capacitor. Set it to the day you first set up your X-box live, and go away. But don't forget the extra Plutonium (knowing you, you probably have some back then anyways) 8-)

haha, owned with a futuristic answer o.o

Well, now I'm [bleep]ing pissed.

And zing with the Delorean :roll: :P

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif