The Video Games & Consoles Index

Abelmisi

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then I'm a zombie pirate ninja assassin wizard overlord kryptonite eating kent thats OVER 9000 who is gaurded by Darth Vader of the Planet Vulcan (Kudos if you get the reference, and a big cookie)

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Well then I'm a zombie pirate ninja assassin wizard overlord kryptonite eating kent thats OVER 9000 who is gaurded by Darth Vader of the Planet Vulcan (Kudos if you get the reference, and a big cookie)

Vulcan = Star trek

Darth Vader = Duh.

Lol, how do I know this... :oops:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Vulcan = Star trek

Darth Vader = Duh.

No you noob its from a movie where the main character says I am Darth Vader of the Planet Vulcan.

So you don't know it. #-o

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Vulcan = Star trek

Darth Vader = Duh.

No you noob its from a movie where the main character says I am Darth Vader of the Planet Vulcan.

So you don't know it. #-o

:ugeek:

inuyashakent-2.png

Abelmisi's going to come back from vacation, take one look at this thread, and think "holy [cabbage]".

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Yeah? I have a GUN.

No more argument.

Yeah? I have a GUN.

No more argument.

I have Snake's C4. /argument

inuyashakent-2.png

All of your weapons are inferior to the sheer awesome that is my throwing stars!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

All of your weapons are inferior to the sheer awesome that is my throwing stars!

Yeah, sorry man, shotgun beats throwing star.

Yeah, but you see, when Lenin said "throwing star", he meant an actual star that he throws. I'm not really sure a shotgun can beat that.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Yeah, sorry man, shotgun beats throwing star.

Yeah, but you see, when Lenin said "throwing star", he meant an actual star that he throws. I'm not really sure a shotgun can beat that.

What Lenin doesn't know is that my guns destroy stars.

I maintain Teh_langzor's trump card.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I don't see what all the spam is about. It's not like making the new page is anything special. Just another GET.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

3 or 4 more posts till next page. The excitement is mounting. :roll:

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif