The Video Games & Consoles Index

Abelmisi

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My supreme Will triumphs over all, this whole thread has been declared in the name of Lenin64. Death to those who challenge my might!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

My supreme Will triumphs over all, this whole thread has been declared in the name of Lenin64. Death to those who challenge my might!

Due to a tragic error in the "Thread Declaration Factory", a small typo was produced, declaring the name of the thread to Lenin46, not 64. We apologize for the inconveniece, but all sales are final. Have a nice day.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Due to a tragic error in the "Thread Declaration Factory", a small typo was produced, declaring the name of the thread to Lenin46, not 64. We apologize for the inconveniece, but all sales are final. Have a nice day.

*Changes name to Lenin46*

HA!

You know, I a little surprised someone didn't jump on my capitalization of "will" and say something about them being Will or maiking a Will Smith joke. Of course they go for the obvious. Shame on you, guys. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!!!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

What the bleep. :shock:

I read through this thread and man, it was all kinds of weird. :lol:

I know you guys are having fun and all, but I would appreciate if the posts would tie somehow into the world of video games... It doesn't have to be all serious, but it would really be an improvement if every [insert random number]th message was on topic.

I mean this from the standpoint of someone that's new to TIF and comes to look at this thread. Imagine what he'd think (no females on the internet ;) ). Hell I'd make a run for it and never come back. :lol: :lol:

Anyway.

Get on topic.

(checking back from vacation :) )

rickastleywh7.png

I know you guys are having fun and all, but I would appreciate if the posts would tie somehow into the world of video games... It doesn't have to be all serious, but it would really be an improvement if every [insert random number]th message was on topic.

I mean this from the standpoint of someone that's new to TIF and comes to look at this thread. Imagine what he'd think (no females on the internet ;) ). Hell I'd make a run for it and never come back. :lol: :lol:

Anyway.

Get on topic.

Misiiiiiiiiiiiiii! <3:

How was your vacation? Erm... tie it into vidya games, huh? Play any good... erm... games there? :lol:

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Lol no, would've brought my ds (me=sad) but it's broken... I think I will call Nintendo today because it's supposed to have a one year hardware warranty.

I'm hoping they'll replace it, I've only heard good about N's customer service.

OT: I GOTZ MESELF AN IPOD TOUCH!! woot

rickastleywh7.png

Heh, page 5, post 3. Who called it?

And page 6 was video game related for a few posts...oh, and none of it happened. Big incident, bad things.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Anyway.

Get on topic.

Roger that, sir!

I'll keep these maggots in line. :roll: We won't have any off topic discussions from here on out, and that includes you Lenin. :shame:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Lol no, would've brought my ds (me=sad) but it's broken... I think I will call Nintendo today because it's supposed to have a one year hardware warranty.

I'm hoping they'll replace it, I've only heard good about N's customer service.

Heh man, that sucks. We've had so many power outages recently at my house and my DS has kept me sane I think. Downloaded FFTA2 (Final Fantasy tactics A2) and Space invaders extreme so have been having a blast with it.

Oh and just so you guys know, the ENTIRE NES LIBRARY takes up roughly 230Mb. I now have and can play every NES game known to man (save for maybe really small homebrew ones) on my NDS.

So I picked up a copy of Overlord today, it's a pretty good game. You play as an evil Overlord who looks suspiciously like Sauron, and control minions who look a great deal like Gremlins (post-feeding, of course) and go on a quest to rebuild your evil Empire. It plays a lot like Pikmin, only much more violent and dark.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

If you need an actor, depending on what game it is, I'm in.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

If you need an actor, depending on what game it is, I'm in.

Well, Halo 3 and/or Call of Duty 4. I'm still planning my CoD one, and my other Halo is currently delayed (But news is that I am planning another Halo one)

Join my forums (Click the pic in my siggieh) and We'll see about you in one :D

And also... HELL YEA! PAGE 8! \:D/

You know what? I did! :D

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Oh, I did. Sort of a small forum, how long's it been up?

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Oh, I did. Sort of a small forum, how long's it been up?

Since April... And yea, It is. the other Admin, Jack, has only been on once!

Rush, yea. Sign up on the forums, leave ideas in the right forum do whatever, and be sure to add HomerSPC on Live :D (But say I'm {Name} From TIF.)

Don't Call Abelmisi that... we just need to find some video game thing to talk about.. I elect someone starts a topic, and next week it changes.

I suggest the topic of the week be...

Uhm...

I'm thinking...

Abel! Add the TF2 thread! I demand this of you! :lol:

Good 'nuff?