The Video Games & Consoles Index

Abelmisi

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abelmisi is MIA, possibly a POW. Lenin, time for operation meltdown. Move out. :arrow:

Meltdown? I think we have different ideas of what that means. Something tells me you would not like my OPERATION: MELTDOWN, especially if you've grown attached to the Earth.

But anyways, I think I've broken the blockade, for I am now in possession of Dawn of War. Bouya.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Abelmisi is MIA, possibly a POW. Lenin, time for operation meltdown. Move out. :arrow:

Meltdown? I think we have different ideas of what that means. Something tells me you would not like my OPERATION: MELTDOWN, especially if you've grown attached to the Earth.

But anyways, I think I've broken the blockade, for I am now in possession of Dawn of War. Bouya.

OPERATION: MELTDOWN for me would be making a Homer Simpson, and giving him a nuclear power plant :D

So how's Battlefield: Bad Company? Worth a purchase?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Zip your drawers back up, sporty, I'm not buying it just yet, if I do at all. I've got plenty of stuff to do right now.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

and I am alive as well... sorry for the absence guys. :P

You sure? :?:

Oh, and... I'M BACK TOO!! \'

Yeah.

I was at my dad's for two weeks last month and played a lot of 360...

Completed Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on co-op with my step bro.

Played about 20 hours of GTA 4.

Played a little Cod4.

Played some good ole' Halo 3.

Now I am seriously considering getting one. :shock:

rickastleywh7.png

If you do, for the love of Jaerb, get a new one. I bought mine used, and when I got RROD'd (a year after I bought it, however long the other guy had it, so pretty decent) I found out the warranty had expired....5 MONTHS BEFORE I GOT IT. But that was before I got 3 lights, now I think I'm still covered.

And I seriously forgot how great Nintendo is. Been playing a lot of Pikmin 2 recently, as well as Mario Sunshine and Kirby Air Ride. Think I'm going to get Galaxy as well.....

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

If you do, for the love of Jaerb, get a new one. I bought mine used, and when I got RROD'd (a year after I bought it, however long the other guy had it, so pretty decent) I found out the warranty had expired....5 MONTHS BEFORE I GOT IT. But that was before I got 3 lights, now I think I'm still covered.

And I seriously forgot how great Nintendo is. Been playing a lot of Pikmin 2 recently, as well as Mario Sunshine and Kirby Air Ride. Think I'm going to get Galaxy as well.....

haha, that was my favourite game a couple of years ago... PIKMIN!

Oh, and if it wasn't for that last sentence Abel, I woulda asked whats ur Gamertag lol

haha, that was my favourite game a couple of years ago... PIKMIN!

Oh, and if it wasn't for that last sentence Abel, I woulda asked whats ur Gamertag lol

I hear talk there's been a new pikmin game announced, but with no release date or any real information given. Which leads me into...Games I'm looking forward to :D

Halo Wars, of course. Pure awesome.

Dead Space. Perhaps better than HW will be.

Spiderman: Web of Shadows

The Conduit. Yes, something I'm looking forward to for Wii :o

EndWar: a console RTS played almost entirely with voice commands. And laser planes :twss:

Dead Space and WOS and both coming in October, with HW in early 2009, EndWar sometime in Fall, and Conduit...without a publisher, so far. But soon.

I'm fully expecting to go through several pairs of underwear per day from Dead Space. I might actually get to the point where I'll be frightened to go to bed. And it will be awesome.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

This sticky needs some serious updating... I just can't bring myself to it... Shows you how much of a lazy butt I am.

Here, have a cookie!

Best_Cookie-20.jpg

Now get that lazy butt up and work some... I had to work to find that cookie.

Speaking of Lenin, I have a very strange question. Is there a way to induce 3 flashing RROD? I called them again last night, and got everything set up, but then I tried to turn on my 360 again later and it didn't still have 3 lights. Just 1.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Speaking of Lenin, I have a very strange question. Is there a way to induce 3 flashing RROD? I called them again last night, and got everything set up, but then I tried to turn on my 360 again later and it didn't still have 3 lights. Just 1.

Isn't one like... cable disconnected? Lol

And, yea. there is a way. Take it apart and beat the parts until they break. :mrgreen:

Nope, I'm too cool for cable disconnection. I have scaler chip issues.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Nope, I'm too cool for cable disconnection. I have scaler chip issues.

I still have no idea what that is lol... Is it some sort of potato chip? :lol:

but, if you want the RRoD... Do what I said before :P