Rares down?

El_Mexican

The age of rares has come to an end so it seems. People would rather buy skilling items, etc. With the new lending option coming out soon, what's the point anymore?

hopesolopatriot.jpg

The age of rares has come to an end so it seems. People would rather buy skilling items, etc. With the new lending option coming out soon, what's the point anymore?

Your absolutely right imo, the age of rares is over. Never thought of it as an 'age' before but thinking as a whole i guess you could.

Rares have too much competition from other items nowdays. Who wants to buy a pointless santa when you can buy a godsword or dfs?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

But so will everything else in the game look cooler with the updates..

While it doesn't make sense, they will continue to drop as they offer no bonus to the game. And as more and more keeps coming into the game, rares will only be less useless.

~Zackdt

zackdt.png

Well my guess is that since rares are so increasingly hard to sell, people are just selling them at increasingly lower prices just to sell them as quickly as possible. Plus their appeal has gone down since things like godswords have came into the market. Rares are just for the looks so they really have no applications. Also since most people that poses rares have realized that rares are losing the value they once had, they just want to get rid of the rares to prevent further monetary losses.

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

Bring it on!

Member.png