Spyder's blog! QUIT RS!! Kind of...:-P

hopefully get 97 wc tomorrow, 280k short :wall:

made 6mil towards my tassets so halfway there ::'

oh ya...bump \'

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally added an about me section to blog...although it not very good, but I don't like talking bout myself much :roll: :lol:

oh and bump! ::'

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

thanks, bout 200k til 97 now ::'

took small wc break to do lummy diary, the beginner part, in like 5 minutes -.-

not very useful reward, but more emots unlocked ::'

oh ya and bump :D

Goodluck that cape looks awesome! ::'

thanks for the support ::'

75k til 97 !!!!! :D

50k til 97 wc \'

need sleep now though... :roll:

97 wc ::'

two til my first 99, and that wc cape <3:

bump :roll:

just finished the entire lummy diary, cabbage teleports ftw! :lol:

and spent the 5mil I saved on ranger boots, tassets will have to wait longer :wall:

bump! ::'

WTF? I am away for 1.5 weeks and KABOOOM! You are from lvl 93 to 97. Is this a miracle?

And a little bumpy thingy.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

WTF? I am away for 1.5 weeks and KABOOOM! You are from lvl 93 to 97. Is this a miracle?

And a little bumpy thingy.

:o no-one was supposed to know I could make miracles happen, keep it quiet please :lol:

once again, I wasn't on when you leveled up :wall: :wall:

Grats on 97 wc anyways <3:

hopefully you'll catch my 99 ;)

I planning big meet up at lummy, near my willow at farm patch to get the last 100 or so xp, and collect my cape in the process :D

added party details!!!! \'

still need to add date, will figure out when I get closer :roll:

bump! ::'

Lol, nice party details. BTW, date is usually the most important thing, you know?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Lol, nice party details. BTW, date is usually the most important thing, you know?

I thought so too suprisingly, but I don't know how fast I'll get to 98.99 wc #-o

Also i gotta make sure my old rs friends will be online at the time, ones I knew for 2 years+ now ::'

hi again!

oh ya, bump! :D

*copied your message in my blog*

<3:

:lol: thanks for the bump caribbeangirl :thumbsup:

104 tears :shock: my best to date 8-)

and 43 hunter \'

no pic again #-o

700k til 98 now ::'

BUMP.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

BUMP.

aiming to get 400k to level before i sleep

so 2 nights at 200k for 98 \'

then week or so for 99 :o and that cape <3:

200k til 98, easy done tomorrow :lol:

then 1 level and party planning time :o ::'

bump!! :thumbsup:

Great, gratz. Wish I could get fast fm xp. I'm stuck on 80-ties with no logs...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc