Someone pulled a switch-a-roo

BloodArgon

Last I checked, the user avatar and such is on the left side, now its on the right. If you dont see it, here is a picture

switch.PNG

It wasnt like this earlier today- and I didnt change any options.

I know this is the wrong spot, but I dont know where to put it.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Looks normal to me (Not the picture, but posts such as this one). Am I missing something?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

1) wrong forum, this is a forum issue

2) you're on a different theme i think

I know its the wrong one, I didnt know where to put it, as its not a glitch.

All posts for me look backwards like the picture. I was signed in earlier today, went out for a few hours, refreshed the post I was at, it logged me out; and I logged in, then everything was all backwards. Its the default theme...(default before the tip.it, I think its ugly)

Edit : They must have messed with this theme, I switched to the normal default tip.it theme and it all looks normal =[

Boo, its ugly tho.

blood_argon.gif

The Tech Admins are already aware of it, but they spent many hours today working on the forum and it was time for them to take a break. Will get fixed tomorrow I'm sure.

In the meantime please feel free to use other board styles which are available under User Controls - Board Preferences. ;)

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

The Tech Admins are already aware of it, but they spent many hours today working on the forum and it was time for them to take a break. Will get fixed tomorrow I'm sure.

In the meantime please feel free to use other board styles which are available under User Controls - Board Preferences. ;)

Thanks, thats what I was looking for :D

blood_argon.gif