Map Speculation

Melter

Is it me or do the boots look really weird :? and the d med kindo looks like red jelly :D yum.

I wonder what armour is gonna look like in there. Graphics can effect market value big time. Who knows, 3rd age might look bad :o atleast I hope for my sake lol because I wanted full 3a melee by the time I got my slayer cape but it's never gonna happen because of the "must add 3a mage" rule #-o

2vuhgcn.png

@ joey11223 ,yes you can use new graphics without fullscreen.

funny cat :lol:

No, you cant. Its high, low, or fullscreen. There is no middle ground. Fullscreen is updated graphics. That is that.

actually bloodArgon i read through the development diary myself and it says it is optional, just read this now:

The (optional) fullscreen mode will scale the game up to your monitor's native (32-bit colour) resolution and the field of view adjusts for widescreen resolutions it also supports 2x and 4x anti-aliasing to help smooth off edges.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

If it did show where ur friends were, itd have to be where ur click on your friend and click location and it'd flash on that globe with the name of the place appearing

This update sure does make up for our 2008 New year's "Present"

that picture makes me smile, idk why

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

And if THAT is the new interface for (skills, inventory, prayers, etc), i might stick with the old settings :ugeek:

It's like getting a new console, or new controller, you may be 10x better with the older ones, but once you get just some experience with the newer ones, you find out your more capable of doing more things with this new controller than old.

How it always works out.

Also, the F buttons are now going to be someone to actually use. :pray:

I'm also speculating a friend area update for better organization but who knows. oO