Rocking out files

dpostorivo

There are many files in rocking out sum of rl ppl (curly the stooge & the others). Anyone find a use for them beyond just files? I mean like rewards or something for getting the files for ppl? It says u can keep stealing files in the rewards.

untitled6kv7.gif

Dpostorivo.png

dpostorivo, please elaborate and explain what it is that you are referring to.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

When doing Rocking Out, you need to find files of a certain person (name escapes me at the moment). I don't think the other files have any use, are they even readable?

If so, I guess they'll probely have some jokes, or they could be used for the future quests.

the names of the files are real world references, 24 jokes from a to z (eg: the z files = x files)

the file you got from the quest is a junk item, just like the ink pad and the hand you got.

but you can try and run around with a ring of visibility equipped. maybe you can find something, just maybe.

anyway, given that you cannot get those files back after the quest, the chance of finding something interesting happening is...

the file cabinets are quite good thieving exp, thats it, if you hate pyramid plunder.

70exp per, the customs dont catch you often, seems to be a better deal than knight pickpocketing.

you get quite alot of gems and iron/gold bar as well.

You can only get those files during the quest, after you can only steal and won't get any files from the cabinets, just items.

They're all the same item anyway, I grabbed a few random ones and they looked the same with the same examine.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png