First pixel signature in pho-ev-ah! :P

Mac_The_Rocker

Very nice, like your style :) The colours are nice and soft as well

as shiny said the cape is a bit wierd :o and the anatomy of that person is a bit off with the head, maybe add a bit of a neck and some shoulders

That than that its good :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Good pixel :thumbup:. Obviously the cape needs fixing, looks like some kind of fur to be honest :thumbdown:. The anatomy is great on everything except the main character (And possibly the arms of the guy in green), the legs feel very far apart and the shield placement makes no sense unless it's fastened to his/her/it's upper arm :thumbdown:. The lava "river" feels very thin, the mountain that shoots out lava could have more lava coming out. The shading is good, you could improve the mountains/hills a bit though. The rock "floor" is a bit boring and could be better.

I mainly took out the bad things with the text above, it's a really good pixel otherwise and I wish I could do something like that, good job :thumbup:.

igsig.png

The sky is like 5 times better than the rest lol :roll:

That cape really needs fixing, but most of what I wanted to say has already been said.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die