remember varrock server 1?

cho0ber

Varrock server 1 was horrible. Sitting there for hours on end, getting stupid trades. I remember once trying to buy a rune battle axe (or maybe it was a rune long) for Dragon Slayer, it took me three hours.

Should have walked 30 seconds south to buy it from the Champs guild... :wall:

I lol'd at this. you obviously didn't read the post you quoted as it says he needed it for dragon slayer. :roll: your posts seem to be the most laughable on the rsc board

as for the original poster, taking player to player trading out of the game was a horrible thing to do. additionally many of the updates that have come around lately have taken the realism out of the game that was present in classic. Honestly, hundreds of years ago people would have to walk to the market and stand there all day selling their items, it was part of life and people accepted it. God didn't 'update' his creation because people didn't want to put up with part of life. jagex shouldn't have either.

He could still have walked into champs guild and bought rune long instead of standing 3 hours at varrock server 1. So how is his post so laughable?

Must have been a crappy deal if no one wanted to sell for 3 hours anyway :thumbsup:

Come on now fook, you can't get into champs guild until you have completed dragon slayer. That is why his post is so laughable.. along with whoever said "buying r2h 50k" as their first r2h.... =D>

I dont know how champs guild works now but thats not true for rs1 im' pretty positive on that.

Champs guild was around long before dragon slayer quest, so I'm pretty sure you can. as far as I remember its just a certain amount of quest points required to enter. Most people could get in champs at around level 30 lol since the hardest quest at the time was prince ali :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure that the Dragon Slayer quest was required to enter... at least I think.

No. 32 Quest Points were required.

I remember buying Black armour there when it first came out. This was before Dragon slayer.