AGH ANOTHER REV!

Charkra6

Right, they took out wilderness, woo for those that got owned, but then - they put in a even bigger threat, a 100+ monster that walks the wilderness? It's annoying and I usally get owned by them.. :@

s1r_eatalot.png

old acc bk <3

If there still was the wildy, you'd still have the same problem with 130+s who have godswords and steel titans. Mega pwnage right there.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

You wouldn't be able to get away if it was a player too lol. They would freeze you because they would probably be on ancients.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Then what is? The fact that a rev owned you? No offence, but this always happens to people, there probably wasn't any need to rant about it. It happens to me all the time at green dragons(makes my tasks harder).

Then what is? The fact that a rev owned you? No offence, but this always happens to people, there probably wasn't any need to rant about it. It happens to me all the time at green dragons(makes my tasks harder).

The difference between a revenant and a 130+ with a GS and steel titan is that the latter has some discretion for who he attacks. Players can choose who they attack and who they won't, and further there were times of day when there were less players online because many of them were sleeping. Revenants, on the other hand, are ruthless, tireless, merciless killing machines.

The difference between a revenant and a 130+ with a GS and steel titan is that the latter has some discretion for who he attacks. Players can choose who they attack and who they won't, and further there were times of day when there were less players online because many of them were sleeping. Revenants, on the other hand, are ruthless, tireless, merciless killing machines.

Sounds TET should organize a rev hunting event :lol:

Pkers, but more evil :twisted:

@OP: You got owned by a revenant and you want them removed now? If you can't stand the heat, stop walking into the furnace without first taking your anti-dragonfire potion.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Pkers, but more evil :twisted:

@OP: You got owned by a revenant and you want them removed now? If you can't stand the heat, stop walking into the furnace without first taking your anti-dragonfire potion.

NO I didn't actually, I thought that they are worse than pker's and they should be replaced for wilderness thank you mister smarty pants :wall:

s1r_eatalot.png

old acc bk <3

Your not the only one who gets owned by revs so why rant?

Revs are exactly like normal players...and like they said above, you'll still complain if it was a player...Revs are relatively nicer than most players...at least they do not call you a noob when you die and keep PMing you about how nooby you are.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Revs arnt pkers lol, i can beat 2 126 revenant knights at the same time, and im 114 comb f2p stats, so long as you have high strength you can just whip them down then dds spec ko same as you would with any pker who didnt know when to eat.

Revs arnt pkers lol, i can beat 2 126 revenant knights at the same time, and im 114 comb f2p stats, so long as you have high strength you can just whip them down then dds spec ko same as you would with any pker who didnt know when to eat.

while it may work for you and fellow members, F2P dont have powerful weapons or special attacks. only strength pots.

but as ratchet said, although i dont run into alot, when i do and if i die i dont get some immature player spamming me: "ha you effing geek, i pwned you" or some other lame "1 liner" insult.

to technical because i love doing this to wildy based rants: the wilderness does still exist. check the world map it says: "Wilderness". its player killing in this area thats dead.

Popoto.~<3

Revs are exactly like normal players...and like they said above, you'll still complain if it was a player...Revs are relatively nicer than most players...at least they do not call you a noob when you die and keep PMing you about how nooby you are.

Actually they are much more easy to avoid and escape, and for that other issue there is an private chat setting: Friends.

Palas1.png

Actually they are much more easy to avoid and escape, and for that other issue there is an private chat setting: Friends.

True, i dont lose an hp if i just turn on mage protect and run they not relly a threat

sup, all!

I went out into the wildy the other day and got teamed by 3 rev orks. Luckily I got away as I was really close to the Mage Arena teleport lever. This really irritated me, so I went to bank, got my whip, dragonhide body, dragonhide legs, 20 lobsters, and a prayer pot/anti poison pot and went on a rev killing spree. Made me SO happy to see them bastards die!

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

Lol I gotsa story for you:

I'm very low level, 54 infact, so I rarely try hunting Dragons. The FIRST time I went into the Green Dragon area of the Wilderness, I was killing my first Drag, and a Reverent walks next to me, THROUGH the Dragon, and wanders off into the distance.

I actually poo'ed myself a little, and slowly reached for the tele tab

Pray against a Rev is 100%, as opposed to the 40% against a playerkiller.

Revs cant teleblock like a playerkiller can, or hit up to 75+ damage...

In all fairness, i think trainers have it slightly better now the wilderness has gone.

Although Peronix does make a good point about players deciding who they attack... However, the sad truth is, most Runescape players will attack anyone, for nothing.

Pray against a Rev is 100%, as opposed to the 40% against a playerkiller.

Revs cant teleblock like a playerkiller can, or hit up to 75+ damage...

In all fairness, i think trainers have it slightly better now the wilderness has gone.

Although Peronix does make a good point about players deciding who they attack... However, the sad truth is, most Runescape players will attack anyone, for nothing.

Revs CAN teleblock, and do almost every time you fight them, they may not hit 75, but rev knights often hit 34 or so.

Revs also switch styles every time you pray to them, so though your getting 100% mage protection they will immediatly start ranging you.

revs are not dangerous, compared to pkers

pkers could ice barrage and dds spec, whilst revs freeze for a short amount of time, and hit lower. revs cant even walk around most obstacles, pkers could easily

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

That made me laugh irl ::'

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

I can see two points in this.

1) Revs don't belong in the wild.

2) Too many revs

I can agree with the second.