content rating of RuneScape?

ixfd64

In America the rating T is too harsh for Runescape. It would be E and then maybe 10+?

Runescape does have violence but there isnt much of it. Its not like ur shooting something with great sound effects and stuff. ur clicking on something and u see numbers. once its health ends it disappears. No gore etc. so it cant be rated T.

i think this deserves to be rated T. most childrens under 12 would be too complexed to play this game, they wouldn't understand what most players are saying, and would likely break more rules then the average teenager in runescape. i don't think kids would be engaged in all the fantasy on runescape either.

sorry for the stereotypical comment.

I'd say "T" for North America... Mostly because I've never seen an "E" rated game with any blood in it at all, not even the odd blood splat on a dungeon floor

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Ganondorf bled and I'm sure if I check the Bottom of the Well and the Shadow Temple, I'll find blood and corpses.

last time i checked, ocarina was rated T. (from where i live)

i think this deserves to be rated T. most childrens under 12 would be too complexed to play this game, they wouldn't understand what most players are saying, and would likely break more rules then the average teenager in runescape. i don't think kids would be engaged in all the fantasy on runescape either.

sorry for the stereotypical comment.

I'd say "T" for North America... Mostly because I've never seen an "E" rated game with any blood in it at all, not even the odd blood splat on a dungeon floor

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Ganondorf bled and I'm sure if I check the Bottom of the Well and the Shadow Temple, I'll find blood and corpses.

last time i checked, ocarina was rated T. (from where i live)

Ocarina of Time is rated E in the United States.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

^^The only Zelda game given a T rating was Twilight Princess.

OT: Again, I say E.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.