familiars vs party room

failbait

Well I'm sure the majority of you have been there, some huge drop party, everyone's all excited, and people start pulling out their familiars. The balloons drop, everyone goes running.. and all of a sudden I'm bouncing off someone's Kalphite...

I personally am not a summoner, is there something I'm missing about bringing a familiar into a drop party? I really think Jagex should change the party room to not allow pets in, I click and click, and all I see in my chat screen is "That's not yours to take."

Epic fail.

fail124.jpgfailbait.png

Fire Cape - Aug 14, 08.

coolnamefailbaitedit.jpg

Right click. Duh.

Yeah... Instead of Jagex just fixing the issue :roll:

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I think it's mostly for the BoB ability.

They should just put a max of 50 people in the party room imo.

That would be nice...or a set number depending on who is paying for the party...Do the bankers say if their are huge drop parties at the party room anymore, have not noticed it as much lately...But that was annoying as hell when I had my huge drop party.I got rid of some of my member stuff before I switched to F2P. I had like 25 people in there, and suddenly I have another like 50 or 60 show up...Party room is one of those things that deserve the epic phail picture...

fallypartyroom-1.png

I drew all over this pic I found on google image...lol...I love photobucket <3:

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Right click. Duh.

one problem, right clicking takes longer than a left click and a few seconds is all it takes to miss the balloon (even though the chances of getting the balloon are low anyway).

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png

Right click. Duh.

one problem, right clicking takes longer than a left click and a few seconds is all it takes to miss the balloon (even though the chances of getting the balloon are low anyway).

true. :thumbup: right clicking just takes too long.

2w23pcm.jpg

That is the exact reason people bring familiars into the party room: to disadvantage others so they have a better chance at nabbing the balloons first.

Agreed, the party room should turn into a no-no for critters and pets.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Well yeah, private drop parties were obviously alot better.. but I don't see them changing things back to the way they were. Totally up for a 'no familiar' party room.

fail124.jpgfailbait.png

Fire Cape - Aug 14, 08.

coolnamefailbaitedit.jpg