More F2P mage stuff!

Miner_Guy

Personally as a f2p mage, i feel that we should get more mage stuff. Like another spell like the wave spells or more mage robes or a new quest and the reward is a new f2p spellbook. F2P mages can only fight in the low level crater. If we go in Medium or High level crater then we get owned because we can only hit 16! :(

I also think we should get skillcapes!

SUPER.gif

buy membership then :wall:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

We just got better robes. We don't need any new spells, we have enough as it is already.

I do think that we need some form of skillcapes or other, though =P

Exactly how I feel. The new robes are reward enough, but f2p without skill capes is just....bleh.

I don't want to pay because it's a waste of money.... :!:

Then don't rant about lack of FREE updates

Just be happy that you get anything in the way of updates seeing as you're too cheap to afford members

And membership is not a waste of money -.-

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I don't want to pay because it's a waste of money.... :!:

That must be exactly how Jagex feel when updating Ftp. A complete waste of money. Just be happy for what you get, as its all free updates anyway.

Skillcapes should be in ftp, however a load of new npcs would need to added as a lot of the capes are only buyable from npcs in p2p areas.

Foth.png

We just got better robes. We don't need any new spells, we have enough as it is already.

I do think that we need some form of skillcapes or other, though =P

Agreed this also belongs in the sticky Why can't F2P have....? sticky.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]