New random event? - Capt' Arnav

Lider_V

This is very wierd... Never have I seen this event before, and it doesn't show up in the knowledge base.

He showed up when I was harvesting my watermelons, asking me for help to open his chest.

I just want you guys to tell me what you think about this. I find it very wierd...

Could Jagex have released one of the new random events before hand by mistake?

[hide=Pictures]Sorry for not getting one of the pirate himself, decided only to take screenshots at the end of the event.

What I had to do.

080630172757vz6.png

The reward, a gold bar.

080630172802rj5.png[/hide]

Lider_V.png

Not in thwe knowledge base?

You didn't look very hard

Pirate's Combination Lock - (Members only)

If you're lucky, a wandering pirate will discover buried treasure in a patch where you're growing crops! Help him get the lid off the chest and he'll share the booty.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you're lucky, a wandering pirate will discover buried treasure in a patch where you're growing crops! Help him get the lid off the chest and he'll share the booty.

When I looked at the Knowlege Base I looked for "Arnav" and nothing showed up...

Sorry guys.

Lider_V.png

When I looked at the Knowlege Base I looked for "Arnav" and nothing showed up...

Sorry guys.

Not all randoms are known by the name of the npc

Eg its "The Evil Twin" not "Molly"

All you gotta do is hit random events section of knowledge base and skim through until you see a pic of what you had (hence i skimmed thru til i saw pirates) then read em

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i got the event 1 hour after the launch of farming*insert the old smiley where he blows a whistle to the right*

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

yeah since most people dont farm they dont get him ofter. i just got him the other day for the first time

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF