Next Achievement diary sooner than expected?

fastknight20

Oh, awesome. Achievement diaries are hands-down my favorite kind of update (excluding just generic high level skill updates like pies). I love it when I actually have to train to get something new, and both hard diaries have posed some sort of challenge to me (gout weed for Karamja and smithing for Varrock).

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I just thought of something. You know how icons sort of drift around on the minimap, so sometimes shop icons are farther away from the shop then they should be? What if the green thingy is actually for the Wise Old Man? In one of those letters to npcs he said that he was wondering how he could wear two capes, and he said something about achievment diaries and questcapes, so what if an achievment diary skillcape came out with the newest one?

That is true, they do have a tendency to move around. However I have never seen an icon drift that far away from its intended place. Also, the fact that is is right by Ned would lead me to believe that he is the actual diary start point.

I just hope they don't have me raise any skills to complete this next diary like I had to last time...

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Varrock Diaries had us go to the Digsite, Barbarian Village, Edgeville, the Sawmill, the limestone mine, and through the sewers. There's no reason Lumbridge Diaries shouldn't point us to Draynor, Dorgesh-Kaan, or Al-Kharid.

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

I believe it could very well stretch into Port Sarim or even Rimmington! That would be a large area covered in one update, and Maybe Thurgo the Dwarf could be the 3rd and final NPC for it? He is located south of Port Sarim, plus he has a 99 skillcape, which generally is hard to obtain. So he could be the final high-leveled NPC for the next Achievement Diary.

I believe it could very well stretch into Port Sarim or even Rimmington!

This is possible, and highly likely, in the event that Falador Diaries should someday manifest... Falador would stretch up through Ice Mountain and reach the Chaos Temple and Monastery. Perhaps Falador would include Taverly? Probably not. I'm getting a little ahead of the game though, so :-#

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

I just thought of something. You know how icons sort of drift around on the minimap, so sometimes shop icons are farther away from the shop then they should be? What if the green thingy is actually for the Wise Old Man? In one of those letters to npcs he said that he was wondering how he could wear two capes, and he said something about achievment diaries and questcapes, so what if an achievment diary skillcape came out with the newest one?

yesterday i heard from someone that when they asked a jagex maod about an achievement skillcape thay said after they had enough achievement diaries completing them all would trim the quest cape.

Nagrom_17.png

Doing random stuff on runescape. Always happy to have a random conversation, just pm me.

It looks like a puke covered dragon face that is screaming
Thanks Unoalexi for my awesome avatar!

Just found this when looking at the commonly reported bugs

Common Known Bugs:

Other > Subcategory:

Added By: mod_clark on 01/07/2008

Lumbridge Achievement Diary symbol on the minimap - Yep, please just ignore it and pretend it's not there...