Early Childhood Memories

Cup Lion

I learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. I remember I started to cry because my dad wouldn't let me come inside the house and watch a movie until I could balance all the way down the drive way. I was out there in the dark for a while. :(

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

I was at a Reds farm system team team game, a foul ball hit an old woman and broke her jaw and I was sitting right behind her and the ball hit my nose. I got to keep the ball and I got a lot of free stuff though, so it was worth it.

Every time though, even still to this day...When I am at a basebll game and hear "CRACK" a half second of fear/dread washes over me.

When I was 5 or so, I was on one of those fake safari things that they had at some wildlife reserve and you ride around in a bus thing. Anyway, there was a camel and it came up to the bus and poked its head in my window. Naturally I wanted to pet it so I did. Then the camel turned, looked at me, then spit in my face.

Edit: Oh yeah. One time at a waffle house when I was younger I poked my older brother in the side. As he lifted his arm and waved it to hit me in retaliation he hit his full cup of milk and sent it hurling across the restaurant soaking half a dozen people.

I learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. I remember I started to cry because my dad wouldn't let me come inside the house and watch a movie until I could balance all the way down the drive way. I was out there in the dark for a while. :(

Lol, that's cruel. But I suppose it worked. :P

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Eating sand...

Mouth dirty of chocolate...

Taking a shortcut,falling off a rock,in the thornbush*hurts* and crapping my pants full.........

all of these happned from the ages 2-4

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

My parents did that with me too, except it was for tieing my shoes.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg