Early Childhood Memories

Cup Lion

Do you remember anything funny that happened in your early years when you were a wee toddler? Share it here.

One of them that I remember right now is, there was this one time I had to go to the bathroom really bad, and my little sister did too, so we raced upstairs. I made it to the bathroom first and ran in. I was in such a hurry that I completely forgot to put the seat down and pull my shorts down, and I fell in. My butt and shorts were soaked with toilet water (luckily the person before flushed). My little sister started laughing so hard. It was darn embarrassing. Quite funny though.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

I still remember being in a zoo, specialized in sea animals or something. I normally always had to eat my sandwich with peanut butter first, and my sandwich with honey after that. In that zoo was the first time I was allowed to eat my honey sandwich first. I was like 4 at the time.

Weird, I know. Somehow it was important enough for me to remember it.

2dvjurb.png

I remember walking along the edge of het sandgat (the sandpit),where girls were swimming,i was about 1 year old XD

another thing was that my little sister was fad on the breast of my mom,and that she was crying ALL NIGHT LONG! :?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

When I first took my stabilizers off my bike, then ended up getting really confident about how good I was at riding my bike, I then cycled into a tree at about 15 MPH because I lost control.

Then there was also the time I escaped from my Creche commando style and ran home, jumped on my trampoline for about 5 hours until my Mom got home, the Creche didn't even tell my parents I was gone :lol:

Oh God, i remember the time i was in Egypt for a family holiday, We were at the zoo, and i ran to see the giraffes, there was a queue there to feed the giraffe, Eventually it was my turn but because i was short, only 7 at the time, the zookeeper decided to put the giraffe food on my head, it was some sort of chip like thing, and next thing i know, im getting licked by a giraffe, XD. i ran straight to the fountain and washed my hair under it. LOL. :lol:

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

I remember when I was 3 I called 911 because I was being bitten by ants and thought it was an emergency (I was told if there was ever an emergency to call 911 lol).

Around 7 I put one of my teeth, think it was the front, through my lip riding my bike. I was racing with a few friends and someone ran into my back tire, or I ran into someones, went flying over the handlebars, and hit face-first into a street sign (which I knocked loose \' ). Fun hospital visit.

When I first learned how to ride a bike (I forget how old I was) without training wheels, I nearly got hit by a car...It came within inches of squishing me/launching me into a house/tree.

I also remember dislocating my knee when I was like 11 riding a scooter, and when I was about 8 me and my friend falling down and hurting ourselves on scooters when it was raining and the driveway was wet. My grandmother gave us homemade cookies to make us feel better, and they did ^.^...I hate normal scooters now (gas powered are awsome though, they go so fast...more stable too).

I also remember when I was like 5-6, I was climbing a tree and I fell and blacked out...Good times. Now everything is about work and getting a job, and going to college..bleh! I miss nap time and recess lol. We spent almost all of my 4th period class (twice as long as any other, called the block class) trying to get our teacher to let us have nap time, and eventually he did \'

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

I remember when I was 3 I called 911 because I was being bitten by ants and thought it was an emergency (I was told if there was ever an emergency to call 911 lol).

Around 7 I put one of my teeth, think it was the front, through my lip riding my bike. I was racing with a few friends and someone ran into my back tire, or I ran into someones, went flying over the handlebars, and hit face-first into a street sign (which I knocked loose \' ). Fun hospital visit.

When I first learned how to ride a bike (I forget how old I was) without training wheels, I nearly got hit by a car...It came within inches of squishing me/launching me into a house/tree.

I also remember dislocating my knee when I was like 11 riding a scooter, and when I was about 8 me and my friend falling down and hurting ourselves on scooters when it was raining and the driveway was wet. My grandmother gave us homemade cookies to make us feel better, and they did ^.^...I hate normal scooters now (gas powered are awsome though, they go so fast...more stable too).

I also remember when I was like 5-6, I was climbing a tree and I fell and blacked out...Good times. Now everything is about work and getting a job, and going to college..bleh! I miss nap time and recess lol. We spent almost all of my 4th period class (twice as long as any other, called the block class) trying to get our teacher to let us have nap time, and eventually he did \'

best thing i have ever heard in my life.

also, I dunno about anyone else, but like a few friends of mine i asked if they rememeber this

[hide=slightly weird, and guy related.]I asked my friend brad and a few other guys if they remember when they were like 9 or younger.

had to pee, went pee, then instantly after your done are like, oh [cabbage] i still gotta take a piss.[/hide]

My little brother and I were playing in the yard, I was around 7, he was around 5. He was running from me, so I stopped, picked up a rock, and threw it at his head. It hit him and he began to cry. He went in to tell my dad. The funny thing is the excuse: I said I wanted to make a rainbow effect when he was running, and I was trying to throw the rock over his head.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

When I was 6, I was playing soccer with some neighbors in my backyard, and I ran straight into some roses. And of course the thorns. Ow.

Apparently when I was 2, I went to a beach in Singapore and ate a bunch of sand.

I fell off a tricycle when I was 5.

When I moved from Taiwan to Massachusetts (Almost 4), I carried a pretty big toy airplane with me. It had removable parts. I lost the tail in Newark. I cried.

When I lived in Taiwan, I would role-play, not with stuffed animals, but with toy cars.

When I was 5 (In kindergarten), I took a poo at school and forgot to wipe...Then some more came out later...And I wasn't in the bathroom at the time... #-o

I fell down stairs numerous times, never got a concussion though. Just had to put an ice pack on my head for a while, and I was fine.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I remeber the frist time i rode a bike without traning wheels. My entire family was there to watch(It was a family reunion) My dad pushed me and he said "Dont fall off son..." and that was the last thing i heard. My mind instantly started to race as i tried to stay balanced. Sure enough i was fine. With in 20 mins of riding, i was going down a hill as fast as my lesg would let me...

Another one i went to disney land for my 6th birthday. I was so happy, but when i got home, i got a massive ear infection and could not swim for the rest of the trip...

Ah good times good times...

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My dad was taking a poo when i was like 5, and i wanted to act all though infront of my parents and brother, so i stood like 20 cm away from my dad smelling it, needless to say my dad had to mop up the puke 5 minutes later :lol:.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

My dad was taking a poo when i was like 5, and i wanted to act all though infront of my parents and brother, so i stood like 20 cm away from my dad smelling it, needless to say my dad had to mop up the puke 5 minutes later :lol:.

That is really weird! :shock: :lol:

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

That is really weird! :shock: :lol:

Yeah i'm still wondering to this very day 'Why did i do that' :lol:.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Could swear on my life I saw one of the ninja turtles, the purple bandage one with the stick, in a shopping mall when I was a kid. I was pretty young, young enough not to be 100% able to distinguish between fantasy and reality.

Still it doesn't make any sense so now in my mind I've just wrote it off as an error of perception/ or a dream (or some freak was really walking around in a costume)

Another one is at age 5 or so... Woke up in the middle of the night to face a horrible truth, "toothfairy" was actually my father who put money under the pillow :lol: He even tried to make some excuse but even kids aren't that dumb once witnessing such a thing..

My earliest memory is water. No images, or sounds, just wet. Like I was in the bathtub and had the lights turned off. And I'm not saying womb, either, my entire body wasn't under, I think. Then I draw a blank until I was about 5ish, maybe slightly younger. I was behind my dad's car with someone I knew, don't remember who. I can picture them, the neighborhood around me, the car, but I don't know what was going on.

Then I remember the time my dad was on a 6 month deployment (Navy) when I was in first or second grade. My mom made this paper link chain to represent either days or weeks, and after whatever time we would cut off a link.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Was everyone watching your father go to the bathroom? o.O

Anyways, I don't really remember too much about my childhood, aside from loving storms after my very first tornado. Was around two, and needless to say, I shat a brick.

I remember stepping on a rattlesnake about four or five years ago when I was going for a walk through some fields with my grandfather.

Umm...A fort me and my brother built in our back acreage. I wasn't allowed back there alone, since it was an area absolutely full of cactuses.

My brother made me go down our very, very old and rusty slide. Got a massive gash along my knee, still there. We couldn't afford a hospital visit back then, so I'm veeeeery lucky it healed and never got infected.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

When I was 6, I was playing soccer with some neighbors in my backyard, and I ran straight into some roses. And of course the thorns. Ow.

Apparently when I was 2, I went to a beach in Singapore and ate a bunch of sand.

I fell off a tricycle when I was 5.

When I moved from Taiwan to Massachusetts (Almost 4), I carried a pretty big toy airplane with me. It had removable parts. I lost the tail in Newark. I cried.

When I lived in Taiwan, I would role-play, not with stuffed animals, but with toy cars.

When I was 5 (In kindergarten), I took a poo at school and forgot to wipe...Then some more came out later...And I wasn't in the bathroom at the time... #-o

I fell down stairs numerous times, never got a concussion though. Just had to put an ice pack on my head for a while, and I was fine.

Yuck.Our sand tastes horrible.

As far as I can remember I never did stupid things,just said stupid things.Oh,except that time I was watching wrestling and tried to use the master lock on my brother.He didn't know what I was doing,or that it was me.He slammed me back-first onto the ground :ohnoes:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I remember having to get like 9 stitches in my chin when i was like 7. This was because i thought my bike wheel was thick enough to ride of a drain. Obviously it wasn't so as i road of it, the wheel fell through sending my flying through air. Luckily though my fall was cushioned by my chin haha.

3 days later my sister did the same thing :lol: Now we both have idential scars:L

eating the jelly out of the packets at an ihop\waffle house

I still do that ::'

But when I was about 6 I was at my cousin's (who was 8 at the time) decided to climb a tree. His dad (My uncle) left out a ladder because he was working on the roof earlier. So we set it next to the tree and climbed up. I probably don't have to say it, but the ladder fell over. My aunt and uncle were still inside. We were probably 10 meters off the ground. He starts to climb down until he was about 10 meters off the ground, then I climb down to the same branch. We have been in the tree for 20 minutes at this point, and I am starting to freak out. We climb down until we are about 10 feet above the ground. He decides to jump. I didn't want to. He said he'd catch me, so I jumped, and he didn't try to catch me -.- . That was the day I became afraid of heights

I wanted to get big so I could play football when I was older. So, I took to eating margerine and butter plain. It started at Denny's, and I ate all the butter in those small packets. Then, it went to spoonfuls of margerine.

Yuck.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

I wanted to get big so I could play football when I was older. So, I took to eating margerine and butter plain. It started at Denny's, and I ate all the butter in those small packets. Then, it went to spoonfuls of margerine.

Yuck.

next time lift weights and exercise and get buff.dont be a fatty mcfat

the mods are riding my ass for it

when I was like 5 i wanted to be a paper-hanger so I decided I would already start training for it en smeared butter all over the walls of my room #-o

also I was always afraid to climb on a little play house but because everyone always did it I decided to do it... needless to say i out of it and broke my arm and got it out of the bowl (did i say that right? :? )

OkamiSig.jpg

When I first took my stabilizers off my bike, then ended up getting really confident about how good I was at riding my bike, I then cycled into a tree at about 15 MPH because I lost control.

Haha I remember doing that. I was a little tom boy, my first ever bike was a BMX, off came the training wheels, standing up on the bike and CRAAAAAAASH right in to the shed :(

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.