Offical NDS thread.

Nadril

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dementium is an awesome game.

I have an R4, although I seldom play DS.

Had it for almost a year, favourite game: Tetris DS :P

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SanDisk-2GB-Micro-SD-Card-for-R4-DS-cameras-phones_W0QQitemZ110278987133QQihZ001QQcategoryZ91510QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

do you think this would work for homebrew? I don't know much about sd cards so I just thought I'de ask before I bought

Yeah it should.

I've heard something about the R4 no longer being made. Is this true, or is there another reason an R4 may to hard to get right now.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

So tell us what you have on your card atm, I'm really itchin to play some new games. :P

I just put Korg-10 and GRID on mine...

Korg-10 is a japanese game but it fully in english, I'm loving it. You really have to try it, it's very addictive.

GRID is a decent sim, haven't had a chance to play online yet.

Also put on the Phoenix Wright trilogy, playing through Ace Attorney atm... Man, it's a great game! :)

rickastleywh7.png

At the moment I have Pokemon Diamond, Final Fantasy Tactics 2, Contra 4 8-), Bleach - the blade of fate, Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin, Space Invaders Extreme, Mario Kart DS and The World Ends With You.

I've already put 10 hours into pokemon hahaha, I really wanna start putting together a snes collection I'm just unsure what games to get :? suggestions or lists would be nice :D

kirby-sig.gif

• 3 weeks later...
I had to share this with you guys...

2ujpbblob8.jpg

That's one of the few motifakes that are actually good.

I just bought FFIV, and wow it's good.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

FFIV is incredible, I really like the story line, but I'm only about 20 or so hours into it. I'm right abuot where you face Golbez for the first time. It is one tough fight. But unfortunetly, I had to sell the game and a few others (mario kart, pokemon mystery dungeon) to save myself from debt. I still got my diamond though, never get rid of that! ::'

Argh, completely cannot find an R4 card where I live... I've even searched all the seedy, run down looking gaming shops, but still can't find one...

So I'm stuck with a grand total of four games (Harvest Moon Rune Factory, Harvest Moon DS, Metroid Prime Hunters and Pokemon Diamond.)

And I can't get my DS to connect to my wireless... All I get is a bunch of errors numbering from 52000 to 52300+

Air_Dragon15.png

Argh, completely cannot find an R4 card where I live... I've even searched all the seedy, run down looking gaming shops, but still can't find one...

So I'm stuck with a grand total of four games (Harvest Moon Rune Factory, Harvest Moon DS, Metroid Prime Hunters and Pokemon Diamond.)

And I can't get my DS to connect to my wireless... All I get is a bunch of errors numbering from 52000 to 52300+

They don't sell them in stores, you have to order it online. :lol:

pwnt.

Yeah nintendo doesn't much like flashcarts (R4 and such) because most of the time they are used for piracy. You'll have to get them online from a retailer who probably gets them from China.

• 3 weeks later...

I am playing my way through Soul Bubbles atm, and I must say that it's one of my favorite DS games this year.

Soul bubbles is a very calm and relaxing game, where your tasked with blowing bubbles through different enviroments. In the bubbles you have spirits, and you must bring these home, while avoiding other creatures that want to steal your spirits. Thank god, the game doesn't really use the microphone, the blowing is done with placing the stylus around the bubble. Your guy on the screen will huff an extended breath, causing the bubble to ride in the direction your character's blowing. Somtimes the cracks get too small for your bubble, then you will have to slice it to tinier parts. If you make it too small, you won't be able to push switches in open enviroments. Then you'll have to draw bubbles and combine them with your already existing one. Everything is done with ease, you can switch between your powers and navigate the upper map screen with a single d-pad push.

Gameplay vid:

ZjUZsvpg4Xw

The graphics are beautiful and the physics are very well done as well.

If you just want to lay around and relax then this is THE game for you. I can't recommend it enough, the only fault of it is its shortness, I'm not finished yet, but I can already see that it's a little short on replayability. I would've gladly taken twice as much levels.

rickastleywh7.png