How about a slight modification to the random events?

voncritic

I've read some rants about "useless" random events after you get all the emotes and outfits, so just to be quick, I have a little wild thought here. Wonder if it interests you.

The idea come from the fishing random - evil bob's re-cooking fish, and you get some fishing XP. I suppose XP is always a nice reward, and never "useless".

So, this is what I'm thinking:

How about they add some relative XP reward to the random event after you have all the emotes and outfits?

- Camo: this random is about physical exercise... So what about 500 GP and some HP XP after you have full camo?

- Leo's Grave Digger: this random is about getting the R.I.P.s in right places... So what about 500 GP and some Prayer XP after you have all zombie emotes and full zombie?

- Lederhosen (Freaky Forester): this random is about hunting the right bird... So what about 500 GP and some Hunting XP after you have full Lederhosen? (This XP reward is P2P only)

- Mime: this random is about copying others outfit and emote (impersonation)... since there's a mask, somewhat related to Thieving. So what about 500 GP and some Thieving XP after you have all mime emotes and full mime? (This XP reward is P2P only)

Um, these are the F2P outfit randoms (except Frog Token). Since I'm an all time F2Per, I don't know if there's any similar P2P randoms. If there is anything I missed, please add at your interest.

Thanks for your time, and your suggestions would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

I am back.

Jagey said the will change the random events and rewards. Maybe you can choose your reward (gold, mysterious box, exp lame). I advice you to wait for next week behind the scenes - they will probably say something about randoms.

[404] Signature not found.

I've read some rants about "useless" random events after you get all the emotes and outfits, so just to be quick, I have a little wild thought here. Wonder if it interests you.

The idea come from the fishing random - evil bob's re-cooking fish, and you get some fishing XP. I suppose XP is always a nice reward, and never "useless".

So, this is what I'm thinking:

How about they add some relative XP reward to the random event after you have all the emotes and outfits?

- Camo: this random is about physical exercise... So what about 500 GP and some HP XP after you have full camo?

- Leo's Grave Digger: this random is about getting the R.I.P.s in right places... So what about 500 GP and some Prayer XP after you have all zombie emotes and full zombie?

- Lederhosen (Freaky Forester): this random is about hunting the right bird... So what about 500 GP and some Hunting XP after you have full Lederhosen? (This XP reward is P2P only)

- Mime: this random is about copying others outfit and emote (impersonation)... since there's a mask, somewhat related to Thieving. So what about 500 GP and some Thieving XP after you have all mime emotes and full mime? (This XP reward is P2P only)

Um, these are the F2P outfit randoms (except Frog Token). Since I'm an all time F2Per, I don't know if there's any similar P2P randoms. If there is anything I missed, please add at your interest.

Thanks for your time, and your suggestions would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

The XP you get, would this be available to f2p people? because mime and lederhosen are f2p and they both give members XP.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

A problem I can see are skillers gaining unwanted combat levels. Maybe there is an option at the end, gp or xp?

Or maybe how about a reward like you get in the quiz show, but with an extra option. You can choose random item (it could be junk or it could be useful, completely random which one you get) cash, or XP. For ones were the XP is in members only stats, a message would pop up saying that it is members only on f2p servers, so you would have to pick a different reward.

Google is evil!

Donut!

I like pie!

That is all.