Lumberjack Top[lock please]

Danqazmlp

Has anybody actually got this? I've been at temple trekking for what should add up to two weeks overall ( i did it for a week and a half and gave up now trying again) and i still can't manage to get it.

I've got 15+ of every other peice and just can't manage to get the top as a drop.

I thought there was an update a while back to make it more common?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

if ur doing the mini quest for the lumberjack clothes this is what you do. take the easiest road evade every event besides the lumberjack and the event u can evade

this is how i got the full set in 6 hours, wasted 3 doing every event for just 1 piece of clothes

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

Thats what i've been doing.

I've been using the red people on the blue route just for the added bonus of a rare chance of a red tome reward.

I'm getting tons of lumberjack events just never managing to get the top, is there some kind of trick to it?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

I think this is a common problem, I have seen several people who have gotton loads of the other pieces but are missing one particualr piece. However I didnt not have this problem. Just keep going at it, its random.

Goodluck

Foth.png

Thats what i've been doing.

I've been using the red people on the blue route just for the added bonus of a rare chance of a red tome reward.

I'm getting tons of lumberjack events just never managing to get the top, is there some kind of trick to it?

its just too rare, you could be trying at it for quite a while...

welcome to hell :twisted:

2Xeo5.png

Dear god, i guess i was extremely lucky....

I put a video up on youtube showing when i got the top, and it has about 20 comments and all of them are along the lines of:

"1 h4v3 1 bi1 0f 0th3r p4r7s!!!111!!!! h0w y0u g37 t04 p10x!?"

(I have 1 billion of other parts! How did you get the top?!).

All i have to say, is keep doing what you're doing now. Its the best was to do it. Plus, if you have a ring of wealth on, TAKE IT OFF. About 3 events after i took off my ring of wealth, i got the top.

Good luck to you.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Finally got it, now i never have to skip those events agin. I don't actually mind TT when doing it properly.

Thanks for replies, now to update sig

zqXeV.jpg