F2P Fishing and Cooking

daveywavey90

depends on what you want

power training = fish raws and drop (fly fishing)

buy raw trout from ge and cook em then sell at bh to break even

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Try fly fishing at Lumbridge, then going to the general store, cooking on the fire if it is still there and then selling and repeating. Very efficient way of raising both skills :) I managed to get 65-70 Fishing and Cooking using this.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Try fly fishing at Lumbridge, then going to the general store, cooking on the fire if it is still there and then selling and repeating. Very efficient way of raising both skills :) I managed to get 65-70 Fishing and Cooking using this.

The fire has gone. :(

You can take enough feathers, a fly fishing rod, a tinderbox and an axe with you and cut a tree at lumbridge river or barbarian village, fish a full inventory at the fishing spot, cook your trouts and salmons then drop them and repeat.

[404] Signature not found.

The best way is to fly fish and use an axe and tinderbox to make a fire to cook the fish when your inventory is full. I'm not certain whether dropping the fish or selling to the lumbridge general store is more efficient, but it'd be one of those two.

I also fished in Barbarian village then cooked and dropped until I was level 92 fish and 95 cook. When I reached those levels I changed tactic. I bought raw lobbies and cooked in GE and got 126k xp per hour. I then fished trout and salmon but dropped raws and got 40k fishing xp per hour. Obviously this cost a couple of million but I saved so much time that I could easily make the money back. I am now 99 cooking and 94 fishing and wish I had done this tactic from the time I stopped burning lobsters.

BTW raw lobsters are only 308gp at the moment in GE which is about as low as I have seen for a long time.