Edgeville....

Flodder450

It's the coming sign of the event that will happen on the 5th of August, 2008: the revenants will attack Edgeville and its dungeon, invading the bank and everything there and making it level 50 wilderness. That.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

Well I miss the old avatars we had when we have dialouge with NPC's in our chat box. The new ones look... well, too "pretty". There's not much we can do but to suck it up. I'm sure a lot of people like the new graphics anyways and Jagex didn't work on them for nothing. This has to do only with personal preference, and it's not like it effects your game-play too much.

I once heard this lightbulb joke that went something like this -

How many RS players does it take to change a lightbulb?

5000 - 1 to change the bulb and 4999 to complain it was fine the way it was.

I think Edgeville looks fine. Nothing has really changed, so why does it matter?

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

Yeah, I miss the old Edgeville too, actually -_-

Like the Yew cutting spot, I miss having that table sitting there so I could put stuff I got from randoms on there for the newbs~

Ahhh! I remember that table... Good memories... :)

I like it better now but i think were gonna see a lot of these threads of people missing old parts of the game its just being senimental really and theres nothing wrong with that

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

It's the coming sign of the event that will happen on the 5th of August, 2008: the revenants will attack Edgeville and its dungeon, invading the bank and everything there and making it level 50 wilderness. That.

Um... what ?

fail124.jpgfailbait.png

Fire Cape - Aug 14, 08.

coolnamefailbaitedit.jpg

Um... what ?

It' s a joke. If I understand it correctly, Fairness is mocking the thread and at the same time sarcasticly using a conspiracy theory.

Or something like that.

On topic, maybe they' ll change the graphics, maybe not. Who knows. But for a thread it isn' t that much of a rant really. Give it some time, you' ll get used to the new graphics.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

What do you have against brown, eh?

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?