Hours of Runescape you play

IeatWindex

thats most days over the summer, of course not fridays, saturdays, or ungodly hot days- i'll probably be swimming or hanging out for most of the day.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

It varies wildly. Sometimes I stop the games for months, and sometimes I play a lot. I don't really play hardcore, my levels just stacked up over the years since I've been playing for so long (since end 2001). But I post way to much on forums though lol, I just like it.

2480+ total

For as long as the wife lets me :oops:

I do seriously play excessively unhealthy hours but do intend to retire when I max out on all f2p skills apart from prayer (only 80 now and I hope to finish in 6 months so no chance). This is one of the reasons I would hate p2p. There appears to be no real end to the game because they keep introducing new skills and quests.

I actually do not understand why the top ranked f2p do not stop when they max out because as a hobby its not the most interesting one to pick. But each to his or her own.