armadyl drop rate?

edard

does anyone know the rate at which any of the things drop?

ive gone over 20 trips and only helm and shard i kill 17+ a trip

ive talked to most everyone and they have gotten more drops than me with less trips

so i want to know why this is happening to me

also should i stick to monster hunting because im getting no drops, or should i go to getting money everytime with skills... :( :( :(

Bad_Eulogy.png

Imo some people are given a lucky gene when they start rs, some not, i know half the people i know are super lucky on drops, half arent lol

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Imo some people are given a lucky gene when they start rs, some not, i know half the people i know are super lucky on drops, half arent lol

but why does it have to be with me?

Bad_Eulogy.png

Maybe low slayer lvl... All ppls what i know, and have luck, have high slayer lvl, and ppls who dont have luck have small slayer, like u. (sry for gramatical mistakes LoL)

how is 70 low?

i know many people with a lot lower than 70 with a lot better drops

Bad_Eulogy.png

your the arent lucky

im the am lucky one

got granite legs this trip woot

Lolwut?

Well, at least you've gotten better than Zot_Mutske. Didn't he go about 1200 kills with next to no drops, or somat like that?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

4.5k-5k kree kills

6 hilts, 11 plates, 6 helms, 7 skirts, 30+ shards

drops can be few and far inbetween, don't let a few dry trips discourage you

already has im out of the money leech for a long time proly

Bad_Eulogy.png

I'd say 1 in 150 from Kree himself, and a hilt perhaps 1 in 600? not so sure about that one tho...

Armour from the minions i heard is 1 in 700... i believe it, never had anything but shards from the minions.

Manapker.png

Manapker.png

Latest:

88 summoning!

SOLO SARA HILT

Maybe low slayer lvl... All ppls what i know, and have luck, have high slayer lvl, and ppls who dont have luck have small slayer, like u. (sry for gramatical mistakes LoL)

Is 84 low? because I have rubbish luck too :lol: I've done around 6 or 7 trips and each was around 25 or so kills, and I've got a shard and a plate...over 300 kills at sara now though with only ever 1 sword and 4 shards :x

EDIT: Also, to whoever was saying not to wear a wealth, they don't effect shared drops at all, so says Jagex.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Is 84 low? because I have rubbish luck too :lol: I've done around 6 or 7 trips and each was around 25 or so kills, and I've got a shard and a plate...over 300 kills at sara now though with only ever 1 sword and 4 shards :x

EDIT: Also, to whoever was saying not to wear a wealth, they don't effect shared drops at all, so says Jagex.

better than me i think ive gone more than you too =/

Bad_Eulogy.png

Is 99 too low? i've killed 2-3k kalphite queens with nothing better than a rune chain.

It's all luck of course, just stick at it. I see the OP has 70 agil. You could try out sara, i've had better luck there than most other bosses and the trips are nice and long. I've had more sword drops than # of trips i've been on. DK's have a nice droprate too and you usually pull a profit there.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Is 99 too low? i've killed 2-3k kalphite queens with nothing better than a rune chain.

1st kq kill solo=power ammy

2nd kq kill with friend=d chain :P 5.8m split

foukouei.png