Reccomend me some...

lukabo969

There's nothing wrong with creating "Recommendation" threads if you're new to a genre, or you want to find some new, lesser-known artists, but man, this is about as lazy as you can get. Just get an album of theirs and listen to it. Decide for yourself what songs you like.

Cool.

There's nothing wrong with creating "Recommendation" threads if you're new to a genre, or you want to find some new, lesser-known artists, but man, this is about as lazy as you can get. Just get an album of theirs and listen to it. Decide for yourself what songs you like.

Honestly...these artists are really popular. You could probably find the entire album on YouTube.

p915h.gif

Nirvana-NONE

Serj-NONE

Those are my recommendations. I don't like Serj's new stuff. Just go listen to Hypnotize/Mesmerize for old time's sake.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Nirvana - Smells Like teen spirit, In bloom, Come as you are, Lithium, Heart shaped box, Polly.

System of a down- The entire Mezmerize CD, The song "Hypnotize", Toxicity, Shimmy, Chop Suey!, Prison song, Sugar, [bleep] the system.

Serj- NONE, his solo project is horrible.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE