Slayer Outfit?

123_x_pac

Hi,

I'm thinking about doing serious slaying for the next couple of days was wondering what a good outfit to use is? Here is my current one:

Head: Helm of Neitiznot(normally, depends on task)

Amulet: Glory

Torso: Rune Plate(again, depends on task)

Legs: Dragon Platelegs(same as above)

Boots: Dragon

Ring: Warrior

Cape: Obby Cape

Weapon: Whip but sometimes a range weapon

Shield: Rune Def (as the first three, depends)

I have about 500K to 1m to spend. Thanks.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I wanna wait until I get a Slayer Helm to buy a black mask.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

I really recommend you get a Black Mask. It's in your spending margin, and it will help you get points to make a Slayer Helm much faster than if you used the Neitiznot Helm. If not, buy some Torags. It has a much better Def bonus than Rune.

getting a black mask will help you get a slayer helm plus you need a black mask for the slayer helm anyway

Couldn't have put it better myself. There's nothing like being permanently potted on slayer tasks. and even then you can pot on top of that.

My vote is 100% slayer mask.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I wanna wait until I get a Slayer Helm to buy a black mask.

Why should that stop you from getting a black mask? You need a black mask to make a slayer helm...

Get the mask over anything else if your meleeing most you'll tasks.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Sell the dragon legs, buy a dragon skirt. It's lighter, and so much cheaper. Also, even though it's been said, BUY A BLACK MASK! It's absolutely necessary if you want to slay for a long time (more than one task).

Also, instead of a skirt and rune platebody, you could buy torag's for it's high defense bonus. That would depend on the master you are using.

getting a black mask will help you get a slayer helm plus you need a black mask for the slayer helm anyway

Couldn't have put it better myself. There's nothing like being permanently potted on slayer tasks. and even then you can pot on top of that.

My vote is 100% slayer mask.

+1.

If you are indeed going to be doing some, as you say, "serious" Slaying, a Black Mask is a must, and it is one of the ingredients (heh) in a Slayer Helm. Other than that, your outfit looks pretty good.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Buy a Black mask and get Fighter torso, Verac's skirt has a prayer bonus and is same defense bonus as Torags. BTW If you are going for slayer helm, do 9 with Mazchna (Canfis) and every 10th task with Duradel for the x5 bonus! This is the fastest way to get slayer helm. You will need to do a total of 50tasks this method. Then, after you get you m057 ub3r5 pw/\/a6e h3lm37 3v3r5 you can get to do some serious tasks for exp.

Aa123bb321.png

Buy a Black mask and get Fighter torso, Verac's skirt has a prayer bonus and is same defense bonus as Torags. BTW If you are going for slayer helm, do 9 with Mazchna (Canfis) and every 10th task with Duradel for the x5 bonus! This is the fastest way to get slayer helm. You will need to do a total of 50tasks this method. Then, after you get you m057 ub3r5 pw/\/a6e h3lm37 3v3r5 you can get to do some serious tasks for exp.

Aa123bb321.png

Torsos are rubbish. don't waste your life unless you enjoy the game. Also, use a black mask. That's all that needs to be said about that. Using rubbish tasks to get points faster is just throwing away time that you could be spending getting more slayer experience. I suggest guthans plate(it's the cheapest and all three have the same stats, and if you get guthans in the future, you'll need it), guthans skirt(again, if you use guthans, you're only sacrificing 5 defense points to save yourself some hassle).

If you're bent on not using any barrows armour, then a granite plate is your best option in all honesty, people may look down on it, but it's actually very good, and a d skirt like someone else said.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Ok, I haven't bought anything yet because I'm still undecided. I will buy a Black Mask though. Here is an oufit I might try.

Black Mask

Glory

Torag's Plate

Torag's Legs

Dragon Boots

Whip

Rune Defender

Obby Shield

Warrior Ring

Is this a good setup if I use Chaeldar?

Oops, I meant Obby Cape, and I don't have all the reqs for Lunar Diplomacy and I am not going through the boredom of trying to get a torso.

Chaeldar gives alot of rubbish tasks. you sumona

I use

Slayer helm (Black mask is a must, I wouldnt bother with slayer otherwise)

Fury (but glory is ok)

Combat bracelet (RFD gloves would be better if you have)

Wealth (Fremmy rings arent worth their price)

Torags plate/legs (Veracs skirt would be good but I refuse to wear skirts)

Whip/Defender

Obby cape

Some tasks I use rune plate/legs if Torags is to much, or Initiate/Proselyte

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Hi,

I'm thinking about doing serious slaying for the next couple of days was wondering what a good outfit to use is? Here is my current one:

Head: Helm of Neitiznot(normally, depends on task)

Amulet: Glory

Torso: Rune Plate(again, depends on task)

Legs: Dragon Platelegs(same as above)

Boots: Dragon

Ring: Warrior

Cape: Obby Cape

Weapon: Whip but sometimes a range weapon

Shield: Rune Def (as the first three, depends)

I have about 500K to 1m to spend. Thanks.

The warrior is a waste sell it and buy a black mask and a wealth

patr1ckotg1.png

Ok, I haven't bought anything yet because I'm still undecided. I will buy a Black Mask though. Here is an oufit I might try.

Black Mask

Glory

Torag's Plate

Torag's Legs

Dragon Boots

Whip

Rune Defender

Obby Shield

Warrior Ring

Is this a good setup if I use Chaeldar?

That looks perfect :D but like people have said just use Mazchna 9 times then Chaeldar on the 10th till you get the mask.

Range_0r.png

Anyways, BBL OFF TO SLEEP WITH A RACCOON

I have decided.......I will go with the second one I posted. And I bought the warrior ring after I sold my wealth one because the wealth is a piece of crap. Thanks to everyone who offered suggestion. I hope to get the slayer mask by Monday or sometime next week.