F2P money

IeatWindex

Are Cockroach soldiers decent money?

Not really. Their best drop is a Rune Square I believe, which is worth no more then 25k. The drops do add up but it takes about one and a half hours to get about 100k worth of drops.

In F2P you have to use your skills to make you money. I would suggest that you get 40 Crafting and 50+ Mining and start mining gold in the Crafting Guild. This is a very profitable way of making money and you make about 14k per inventory. You could also get your Woodcutting to 70 plus, then cut yews for profit. Another one is to buy Cow Hides, then tan them into Leather. You make about 50k per 1k Cow Hides which is adequate I guess... My final suggestion is to buy the equipment/ores and make Steel Bars. If you buy the ores you earn yourself 200k per 1k Steel Bars made.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

OMG dont listen to him, Cockroach Soldiers are the best way to make money in F2P, you might have some bad trips every now and then, but i will be really unluck if i dont make at least 45k a trip. This being said, i believe your combat level is a bit to low and you might have some trouble with them. I would not reccomend anyone under 80 combat to go there coz they will only waste food and time.

Your best bet to make fast easy money would be to fight Hill Giants/Moss Giants or to use one of your better leveled skills.

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Im back to F2P for a bit. What would be my best bet for money at my skills? Or give me a goal level and tell me what to do at that level.

Stats are in signature.

Buy 100 Law runes, 300 air runes, 100 water runes. and Do this.

1: Cut trees in Rimmington

2: When full, Teleport Falador

3: Bank Yew logs

4: Go back for more.

OMG dont listen to him, Cockroach Soldiers are the best way to make money in F2P, you might have some bad trips every now and then, but i will be really unluck if i dont make at least 45k a trip. This being said, i believe your combat level is a bit to low and you might have some trouble with them. I would not reccomend anyone under 80 combat to go there coz they will only waste food and time.

Your best bet to make fast easy money would be to fight Hill Giants/Moss Giants or to use one of your better leveled skills.

Yee whipee! 30k an hour! Cackroaches fail for money making. Ya you make 100k a trip but a trip takes 3 hours.

Mine gold ore in the crafting guild like Ouchy_S sugested. Its good money at you level. You could get 70 wood cutting which would also be good money for you. Like I always sugest, you could power mine iron ore until level 85 mining and then mine rune ore for almost 350k an hour. 85 mining is quite a goal though.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

Get off the grass you idiot! Cockroach Soldiers are one of the worst F2P ways to make cash. Wow, 45k an hour, I am soo happy with that -.- And you recommend 80 Combat? Gees, that will take forever to get for most people. Do not be such a HYPOCRITE NEXT TIME.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg