Nickelodious

Craiglowery

Ah, Doug, that brings me back. Good find.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Cool! Rocko was amazing. Ahh Real Monsters, Doug (the memories, they are overwhelming), Hey Arnold (I'm in love with this show), Angry Beavers (holy crap, I could make a sandwhich out of the memories and still have leftovers for lunch the next day), it's all beautiful stuff. I'm going to check that site out.

Isn't it Nickelodeon?Like I can tell you the exact things that happen in most of Spongebob's Mermaidman and Barnacleboy episodes.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Isn't it Nickelodeon?Like I can tell you the exact things that happen in most of Spongebob's Mermaidman and Barnacleboy episodes.

I meant the chat box on there is basically new[bleep]s from 4chan who spout out memes every 2 seconds while talking about every flaw of the show. the shows are Nickelodeon though