WHAT IS FASTEST WAY TO LVL WC!!!!!!!

vb354

im aiming for 99 wc but yews are so slow wot do i cut i also need money for dragon axe whip and im 65 wcing and if it needs a quest or another skill high i wont be able to do itand wot do i do with the logs i get after???

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

im aiming for 99 wc but yews are so slow wot do i cut i also need money for dragon axe whip and im 65 wcing and if it needs a quest or another skill high i wont be able to do itand wot do i do with the logs i get after???

1. You need to clean up your grammer a little bit, it's almost too bad to comprehend.

2. Cut willows until 75-80 wc, then go back to yews.

3. You need money, so what should you do...

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

You're clearly too poor to chop willows at this point. You'd be two thirds of the way to 99 before you'd have enough willows to buy a dragon axe.

I recommend chopping yews until you can afford your d axe, then continuing at yews all the way until 99. You will appreciate being rich a lot more than the time you save. It's only worth it to do willows instead of yews if you make like 300k gp/hr. And if you make that much it's better to do teaks instead of willows anyway, because you only earn 3.4m if you get 99 at willows--that's not worth the ~30 hours you save at teaks.

ty your right i need the money ive only got 466k and aiming for i whip i need the money but were do i chop the yews and whitch world??

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

ty your right i need the money ive only got 466k and aiming for i whip i need the money but were do i chop the yews and whitch world??

West of Catherby there are 7 yew trees in close proximity, reasonably close to a bank. The area can sustain a large number of players at the same time, so you shouldn't have to worry about crowdedness if you chop there.

Another alternative is to chop eucalyptus logs. The experience is faster, and the profit is still quite good. It requires starting As a First Resort.

1. You need to clean up your grammar a little bit, it's almost too bad to comprehend.

Grammar*

Anyways...willows are probably best till like 80, then cut teaks and drop them. But if you want, cut willows till 90, then switch to mages/yews

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool