Contact! Reward Question. **Can give summon exp!**

Johannas

The genie lamp which grants combat experience can be used twice, each time giving 7,000 experience to the combat related skill of your choice.

Does anyone know if this includes summoning?

Thank you.

EDIT: quest done, got my summmoning up a nice couple of levels :)

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I'm going to bet no, because that quest came out before Summoning. They'd have to have gone back and actually changed the reward when Summoning came out.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I don't remember Summoning being on the list they gave you (I did it not too long ago), but I'd still do it and find out.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

trouble brewing's lamps were usable on summoning (I did quest after summon release) if that helps you at all =/

Trouble Brewing isn't a quest, it's a minigame :?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

I seem to recall using my reward from that quest on Summoning. So unless I recall incorrectly, it should work.

Either way, it's not as if it would stop you doing the quest, right?

I meant Contact. You don't get lamps from Trouble Brewing. Unless I missed something.

I seem to recall using my reward from that quest on Summoning. So unless I recall incorrectly, it should work.

Either way, it's not as if it would stop you doing the quest, right?

I meant Contact. You don't get lamps from Trouble Brewing. Unless I missed something.

I'm sorry, I totally quoted the wrong person. I was talking to the guy who mentioned Trouble Brewing.