andrew gower pictures

bigguy350

hes a millionare and he looks like the biggest loser http://gowerarchive.googlepages.com/photographs u think with his over $117m USD he would buy a shirt that doesnt say runescape on it

he is just a simple game producer, why the hell would he dress up all giddy if he (almost) never steps to the crowd but just is there to produce/maintain a game.

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

thats when rs was starting off he was promoting his game he enjoys his job, most places people work they have employee shirts believe it or not hes setting an example and sticking to conduct omg?!1

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

At least he likes to drink. \'

But anyways, I don't think you should be worried about physical appearance. You can't really control how you look, besides hair, weight, and clothing.

How about you post pictures of yourself for millions of fans to look at so we can all call you a loser? ;)

i like this idea

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

Pictures have been posted multiple times before, and all of them without calling him a loser.

Locked.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?