A few skilling questions

Zierro

1.) I'm going for 85 Slayer soon. What is more effective: BGS or Whip? I have both already so cost isn't an issue.

2.) Then I want 80 Runecrafting. I'd prefer to get to 91 fast, but I don't want to miss out on losing lots of money. Any suggestions?

3.) I also want to level up my Ranged and Crafting, which I would accomplish by ranging Black Drags and crafting their hides. Are there more effective methods of raising Ranged and Crafting around that I could profit from?

4.) Last question. My magic is 90 and I'm getting tired of not having a single combat-related Skill Cape. Any suggestions for raising this skill?

Thank you in advance. \' This should keep me busy for the rest of the summer.

1: Whip

2: Runecrafting try different methods see which you like best

3: Crafting and ranging try that see if you like it

4: Burst rock lobs

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

1.) I'm going for 85 Slayer soon. What is more effective: BGS or Whip? I have both already so cost isn't an issue.

Whip

2.) Then I want 80 Runecraftinhhhhhg. I'd prefer to get to 91 fast, but I don't want to miss out on losing lots of money. Any suggestions?

Alot of people do double cosmics, laws, deaths, bloods, it really comes down to what you'd like to do. IMO craft runes realitive to the magic you want to train with. 3.) I also want to level up my Ranged and Crafting, which I would accomplish by ranging Black Drags and crafting their hides. Are there more effective methods of raising Ranged and Crafting around that I could profit from?

Sounds fine to me. Or train range killing avanisies and buy gems to cut or make bracelets, etc.

4.) Last question. My magic is 90 and I'm getting tired of not having a single combat-related Skill Cape. Any suggestions for raising this skill?

I'm partial to Metal Dragons namely steels. I'd sugguest them for awhile using firewave. Pretty good drops overtime and maybe a visage! Rock lobbies are not a bad idea but rather costly as well so it all depends.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

2.) Then I want 80 Runecrafting. I'd prefer to get to 91 fast, but I don't want to miss out on losing lots of money. Any suggestions?

3.) I also want to level up my Ranged and Crafting, which I would accomplish by ranging Black Drags and crafting their hides. Are there more effective methods of raising Ranged and Crafting around that I could profit from?

1. Whip for most tasks. I am usually quite impressed by how well GS hits on kalphites and scabarites though.

2. ZMI altar, teleporting back and forth with Lunar magic.

When you get to 82, you can make over 1mil/hour doubling astrals if you're okay with slower exp than ZMI.

3. If you range aviansies and sell the addy bars, you could buy dragonhide/leather or any other crafting materials. Would probably be faster ranged and crafting exp than black dragons by quite a bit.

4. Bursting rock lobsters is quite excellent if you want the summoning exp. Expensive, but you could spend extra time at aviansies and use the cash to buy the runes. Kills three birds with one stone.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

1. Whip for most tasks. I am usually quite impressed by how well GS hits on kalphites and scabarites though.

2. ZMI altar, teleporting back and forth with Lunar magic.

When you get to 82, you can make over 1mil/hour doubling astrals if you're okay with slower exp than ZMI.

3. If you range aviansies and sell the addy bars, you could buy dragonhide/leather or any other crafting materials. Would probably be faster ranged and crafting exp than black dragons by quite a bit.

4. Bursting rock lobsters is quite excellent if you want the summoning exp. Expensive, but you could spend extra time at aviansies and use the cash to buy the runes. Kills three birds with one stone.

I second all of those, except that black dragonhides are a pretty damn expensive way of training crafting. Even if you're getting 91 runecrafting. Green dragonleather seems like a more frugal choice. Don't bother buying them untanned though, unless you think you can make more by tanning d'hides than by crafting double astrals.

1.) Whip it is. I guess I'll just use my BGS when I need to get a quick Strength level.

2.) ZMI sounds like the best option.

3.) I'll probably do Aviansies and sell the drops for Crafting materials. I need to find out how to kill them though. :-k

4.) Well, bursting looks too expensive and I'll be fine getting my charms from Slayer. I think I'll mage metal dragons - since I'm not going to range blacks now (I still want a chance for a vis).

Thanks for the answers everyone. 8-)

to lvl crafting the only way i can think of is to mine gold smith it in to gold and craft braclets out of gold and u can put dimonds and stuff in for more money and alch the fineshed braclets but your way the best :thumbsup:

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

1. Honestly, it depends on task, if you get something like say... lets go with cave horrors for example, bgs would probably be fine, just slower.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

3.) I'll probably do Aviansies and sell the drops for Crafting materials. I need to find out how to kill them though. :-k

http://truthscape.com/html/ts_TruthScap ... agicRa.htm

That's a pretty great guide. A little out of date, as it doesn't include summoning. To it I would add: use a bunyip if you can.

4.) Well, bursting looks too expensive and I'll be fine getting my charms from Slayer. I think I'll mage metal dragons - since I'm not going to range blacks now (I still want a chance for a vis).

You might also try maging aviansies if you get sick of metals. No visages there, but you do get much better exp and drops.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png