Updated sig

jeffyroth

Looking at it from a non-artistic viewpoint it's ok, but this is just not something that belongs here in The Gallery. I know TG doesn't officially have a quality requirement, but honestly, this is just a 5 min copy and paste job in Paint, some stats slapped on a RS screenshot.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

i dont know what these guys are talking bout its the greatest thing i've ever seen in my life

the cuts are so clean and well organized. keep up the good work

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

=D>

You're not like others who post stat pictures in the gallery. They get some constructive criticism, flame you, then never post again.

You are taking this, obviously you are pretty much a beginner, so you KNOW your work isn't great. But everytime you get c/c, thoroughly read through. You have the potential to improve, because you can take c/c,

I admire that. =D>

When I first saw this topic, I didnt bother replying because I stereotypically thought you would be just the same, but ya.

:P :thumbup: :thumbup:

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Well man, it hurts my eyes because of its overall, erm, composition. The tree is displacing that neat little skill boarder you have going around the perimeter of the signature, making the boarder not a boarder, but a weird kind of, well, something. It doesn't look good. There's no balance.

I would also work on incorporating some actual art into your pieces, too. All you did here was copy and paste a few things, right?

I've had a second idea that I saved as a quick paint drawing. I may be able to make that look amazing. It is a lot different then this. Also, I have it uneven because their are 15 skills and I am at the height limit already. This sig is just a basis of my "sig evolution." You always have to start somewhere you know. I hope in the future after many c/c and advice I will have a unique and cool looking sig.

forummx0.png

My stats are updated weekly... Sometimes...