projected value of bgs?

donz8

[hide=Soz again, and again]

Anyone have a guess as to when the BGS is going to even out? 24 or 25 mil is my guess but let me know what everyone thinks i need some opinions here thanks alot

1. Welcome to forums!

2. Just put the url tag around it, for example:

Im linking this.

Im linking [url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=750556]this.[/url]

[/hide]

1. Welcome to forums!

Im linking this.

What....

He wasn't trying to post a picture, he's asking when the BGS will stop dropping so much.

I'm guessing around 20-25 too.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Anyone have a guess as to when the BGS is going to even out? 24 or 25 mil is my guess but let me know what everyone thinks i need some opinions here thanks alot

1. Welcome to forums!

Im linking this.

err.. what?

nobody can actually tell you.. i think it'll rise to 100m as the credit crunch reaches rs.

Yeah with increased gas prices it's bound to leap up by .3 pence a litre :?

On topic: I wouldn't have thought it would drop below 20m, it will then rise up. BGS has a fairly decent price cycle, very easy to predict it.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

nobody can actually tell you.. i think it'll rise to 100m as the credit crunch reaches rs.

100m? kinda ridiculous and i believe people can tell you by reading the grand exchange charts i just wanted a few more opinions =D> so thanks i think i have an idea now of when to buy thanks all

Eventually >.<

ill_i%20ill%20iz.png

Ill_I_Ill_Iz.png

DON~

never dropping below 20m is my best guess. i can assure that it'll just go back up like always until price stabilizes. i think it'll drop about 1-2m.

back up like always? prices never reach what they start on alot of items. this item is becoming very easily aquired by many players. more people are getting hilts and gwd items every day i honestly don't see it ever going back up. it might stabilize but it won't ever go back up to that 30-40 mil range ever. imo. heck it could drop to 15 or 10 even who knows. its very possible that this weapon will become obsolete in time with updates and new equipment. just throwin that out there :thumbsup:

"never" dropping below 20 is just too hard to believe with the way its looking it dropped 1.1 yesterday and like 700 plus the day before idk when it will stop but hopefully soon so i can purchase one. i am at 21m and my goal is a bgs.

open to thought again. take a look at the grand exchange chart on the rs homepage and tell me what you think. ::'

Eventually >.<

ill_i%20ill%20iz.png

Ill_I_Ill_Iz.png

DON~

Let's look at the chart. In the last week, it dropped 9%. The last month, 14%. It's taking a very steep dive right now, and most things don't [bleep]e UP. It just doesn't happen. It's taking a very steep fall now, and even if a new PVP minigame came out today, it still wouldn't go up, or if it did, not by much.

So, I'd project on this type of market... Around 15-16 Mil.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P